Kirby's Dream Course

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
I think Kirby's Dream Course is considered as one of the spin-off games that is released in SNES, and it's one of the times where Kirby turned himself into a ball (Kirby's Pinball Land and Kirby: Power Paintbrush also got that covered, and Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush at some point). Kirby have to put himself on the hole in every stage, and he have to put it in fewest moves possible, just like in Golf! But there are obstacles on his way, from spikes, and well-known enemies from Kirby universe, among others. The key of success in this game is that you need to think precisely how to move Kirby to the hole.

In case you want to play it, it's also available in New 3DS Virtual Console, so what do you think about this game? Did you enjoy it, and are you able to pull off Hole-In-One?

The emulated game I had of this never restored the tomatoes after every hole. Or after every enemy I hit. (It even game overs itself during the spike tutorial.)

I think Kirby's Dream Course is considered as one of the spin-off games that is released in SNES, and it's one of the times where Kirby turned himself into a ball (Kirby's Pinball Land and Kirby: Power Paintbrush also got that covered, and Kirby and the Rainbow Paintbrush at some point). Kirby have to put himself on the hole in every stage, and he have to put it in fewest moves possible, just like in Golf! But there are obstacles on his way, from spikes, and well-known enemies from Kirby universe, among others. The key of success in this game is that you need to think precisely how to move Kirby to the hole.

In case you want to play it, it's also available in New 3DS Virtual Console, so what do you think about this game? Did you enjoy it, and are you able to pull off Hole-In-One?
The game looks very 'challenging' (For kirby standards, of course :p ), and could be a great time waster on a console like the new 3ds. It took me a while to realize Power Paintbrush and Rainbow Paintbrush were the names for Canvas Curse and Rainbow curse in the UK and stuff.

While I found this game somewhat interesting, I wasn't exactly a huge fan of it. While I usually like spinoff game such as this, Dream Course just didn't seem to appeal to me as much as, say, Hyrule Warriors did. Although, it did entertain me for a few hours as it is relatively golf-like and I am a big golf fan.

Back