Korean Manwhas?

• Thread starter Chronal
  • Start date
Chronal

Chronal

egirl no 1
Towns Folk
Does anyone here read manwhas? They're the Korean version of manga, and with two getting anime adaptations (Tower of God being a big one) they're starting to become more popular.

My favorite manwha right now is Solo Leveling. It's a little over 100 chapters and SO gripping. It's about a guy who gets the ability to grow in a world where everyone else has static power levels. New chapters release on Wednesday and it's like a weekly does of crack for me.

Reactions: Mizunil, SmugWolff, Alex and 1 other person
I think I've only ever read one, was back a few years ago. Was a horror story, something about a real-life game where people got murdered? I can't remember :p

I've never really been able to look much into Manwhas as much as I'd like to. I don't really like reading online and I can only get Japanese manga physically. I've seen a fair amount of seemingly decent horrors though so I might try and read some more

Reactions: Chronal
I think I've only ever read one, was back a few years ago. Was a horror story, something about a real-life game where people got murdered? I can't remember :p

I've never really been able to look much into Manwhas as much as I'd like to. I don't really like reading online and I can only get Japanese manga physically. I've seen a fair amount of seemingly decent horrors though so I might try and read some more

Yea, I do read most of mine online because of the convenience of it, but it does get tiring for my eyes after a bit. I really don't know where to get them physically! I wish I could help you more!

Ooh, I read Solo Leveling. It's so awesome.

Yeah, I love manhwas. Some I read are Tower of God, The Gamer and The God of Highschool. Didn't know Tower of God is getting an anime release, so that's going straight on my watch list.

Reactions: Mizunil and Chronal
Ooh, I read Solo Leveling. It's so awesome.

Yeah, I love manhwas. Some I read are Tower of God, The Gamer and The God of Highschool. Didn't know Tower of God is getting an anime release, so that's going straight on my watch list.

Good news! God of Highschool is the other manwha getting an anime adaption!

Holy crap it's like christmas over here. Another manhwa I forgot about is Noblesse. That was a really good read too, I might reread it.

I've only ever found one manhwa I really loved, which was Antique Romance. Most other manhwas I've tried just didn't really get my interest for some reason. I'm generally iffy on the art style of the faces in many is partially the problem, but it's not the biggest deal in the world. But yep, I've read some... I should reread Antique Romance sometime.

Back