Kowloon Highschool Chronicle - Dungeon-Crawling RPG for Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
PQube and Arc System have revealed a new game for the Nintendo Switch today. It's called Kowloon Highschool Chronicle and it's a first-person dungeon-crawling RPG set to release on February 4th, 2021 (in the US at least; Europe will get the game at a later date).

Kowloon Highschool Chronicle Announcement Trailer:

Kowloon Highschool Chronicle is a remake of the 2004-released Kowloon Youma GakuenKi which was exclusive to Japan. Not much info is known as of yet other than a Europe retailer listing the special edition version of the game for £34.99:

8T4veqs.jpg

I'd expect the base game to be much cheaper since that special edition includes a collectible box and a bonus item (which will be revealed later). The collectible box features art from the game, as can be seen in the image above.

Is Kowloon Highschool Chronicle going to be on your watch-list? What do you think about the trailer?

Reactions: Mizunil, Duffy and Deepak
ngl this image on the store page for the game highly interests me what the hell am I looking at lmao.

Does actually look kinda interesting though, and the price seems pretty sweet, generally special editions for PQube games go down pretty cheap over here for new copies so I might add it onto my list, honestly at this point I'm gonna end up getting most of Pqube's switch games lol.

Also that trailer was made by someone who's watched far too much cowboy bebop recently lmao

Reactions: Marc
ngl this image on the store page for the game highly interests me what the hell am I looking at lmao.

Does actually look kinda interesting though, and the price seems pretty sweet, generally special editions for PQube games go down pretty cheap over here for new copies so I might add it onto my list, honestly at this point I'm gonna end up getting most of Pqube's switch games lol.

Also that trailer was made by someone who's watched far too much cowboy bebop recently lmao
That pic looks like its from hypnospace outlaw.

• Funny
Reactions: Duffy and 28142
That pic looks like its from hypnospace outlaw.

Also a very good game

Reactions: Deepak
This also kinda interests me. The collectors edition is extremely cheap not not for a collectors edition but also for a physical game. I expect this to be 15-20 dollars cheaper on the eshop then in real life, and for either of those priceS this game could turn out to be a steal of a good deal of it’s any good

Reactions: Deepak
This also kinda interests me. The collectors edition is extremely cheap not not for a collectors edition but also for a physical game. I expect this to be 15-20 dollars cheaper on the eshop then in real life, and for either of those priceS this game could turn out to be a steal of a good deal of it’s any good

Actually, when it comes to PQube games, often the physical collectors edition is.. cheaper than the eshop. Example, Root letter's day 1 edition (kinda the only physical edition I've seen sold) is sold at game for about £12 brand new (not on sale) and on amazon it's £18, on the eshop though it's £24.99.

Reactions: Duffy
Actually, when it comes to PQube games, often the physical collectors edition is.. cheaper than the eshop. Example, Root letter's day 1 edition (kinda the only physical edition I've seen sold) is sold at game for about £12 brand new (not on sale) and on amazon it's £18, on the eshop though it's £24.99.
Wow that's cheap! How are they even making money on it?

Wow that's cheap! How are they even making money on it?

Doesn't have to be overly expensive to make money on something, their collectors editions are also not what you'd think collectors editions normally are. Normally it's just like some stickers with an art book.

Why does this music sound so much like Devil Summoner? That being proof that it gives me old school vibes. I wonder what the combat is like. Maybe it's the competition with SMT? For the record the color scheme/font design for the box it not really my type.

This does look interesting, might get it if its a reasonable price, but tbh, idk about the whole "treasure hunter" thing they got set up lol. The dungeon crawler aspect interests me the most, but the treasure hunter thing seems a bit cheesy to me.

this game has some pizzaz , it is quite stylish and eye catching.
dungeon crawler rpg is my style.
however i would see myself trying to get this 1+ years later on the eshop.
at the current time i cant put anything on a wish list to get at this time.
i will likely watch videos about this game on youtube to get a better feel of if this is for me before i would get it on my switch.
nice trailerr overall it did good at showing the game appeal at least a little bit of it

Back