Krystal

• Thread starter Scraggy32
  • Start date
Scraggy32

Scraggy32

Scraggy FTW
Towns Folk
For those of you Star Fox fans that are on this forum, What do you think of Krystal? Many websites I go to Involve fans thinking she added a Mess to the Franchise while others post Fan-art and Fan-stories of her. Personally I think She's pretty cool, I just wish Nintendo didn't make things dramatic for her in Star Fox Command (I've heard so much about it and apparently the storyline sounds like some kind of Outer space Soap opera) regardless, I hope to See Krystal in future games and as a DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros.

Kystal is my favorite Star Fox Character

She's a cliche mess who honestly just needs to not have so many damn lines of dialogue. Or they need to kill her off. I'd be fine with either of those.

Reactions: 4771
If only Miyamoto hadn't have said "She should be in Star Fox." The game she was originally going to star in made her seem more strong and independent. Not sure if she's ever going to be an official Smash character, though. xP

She's a cliche mess who honestly just needs to not have so many damn lines of dialogue. Or they need to kill her off. I'd be fine with either of those.
Don't dis my waifu

I'm sorry your waifu only appears in the crappy star fox games, but it doesn't exactly help my opinion of her

How was star fox assault bad? I wasn't being serious about the waifu thing but I thought Assault was pretty good

Out of all the crappy star fox games, that's one of the better ones, I'll admit. That said, the issue with the game were the on the ground missions. And I'm not saying that they're bad because "THIS IS STAR FOX AND IF YOU DARE TO CHANGE THE GAMEPLAY ANY THAN IT SUCKS", but because they were fairly generic. They were pretty dull, land masters didn't work in a lot of the spaces they tried cramming it in, and some of those maps were juuuuuust big enough that it was tedious walking from point A to point B (and while the land master/arwing helped in these situations, they were absolutely useless if the map was indoors or had a lot of closed off areas). My point is, the on ground missions were simply ok while the on rails missions were great, and I attribute that to Nintendo not being used to making shooters. Because the game had quite a few of those on ground missions, it kinda just makes the game as a whole feel meh. And while that's better than Adventure or Command, it's still kinda crap.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
Fair point, Ground missions after corneria were hell. But I still loved the game none the less

Krystal does have a pretty strong Fan base. Take Krystal Archive for example. A lot of people on there are doing their own Contributions for Krystal, not to mention the fact that you see many artwork and Fan videos online. I also remember someone posting on Twitter that they would love to add Krystal in a Sequel someday.

I think that Krystal was a pretty useless addition to the Star Fox franchise, and one who wasn't even supposed to be in the game at all if Nintendo hadn't skinned a new Star Fox over the obscure "Dinosaur Planet" game. All she ever seems to do is cause problems for the team...

Back