Lack of action games.

• Thread starter bobby wobby
  • Start date
bobby wobby

bobby wobby

Youtuber
Towns Folk
I think we should have more action games/teen rated games because all this kid stuff is making me insane! I'm joking but I have an idea ...(that's my opinion)I think we should have splinter cell double agent on 3ds now its really not fair the wii u gets blacklist(which im really not mad about because it kinda sucks anyways...)(in my opinion) but I mean splinter cell 3d is chaos theory its chaos theory and again we god splinter cell chaos theory for the ds(kinda)now chaos theory failed on ds because of the controls and all around bad gameplay. So I'm guessing that Nintendo did that to make us forget about that horrid game...and before you say it cant handle it...No your wrong if you can port chaos theory on 3ds you can double agent and do the same thing as sc3d.Also there are 2 versions one on the xbox and one on the xbox 360(idk about the ps2 and ps3)but I had an idea some people might not like it but its a good one what if you put the xbox version one the 3ds and the xbox 360 version on the new Nintendo 3ds its just an idea but I think it would work but either way if Nintendo did this that would be amazing but still its just my opinion.(also I always found double agent for the xbox better)

If you want an action game get MGS5 for the PS4 so there you go. Seriously you make me question humanity in a terrible way. Don't go crapping on Nintendo because you don't like their idea then again this is just typical fanboy stuff you say without any properly educated logic and until then you'll have to play the rated M games that came out in the first year of the 3DS's release as well as the fighting games like Street Fighter and oh yeah if you want the "teen experience" then Sonic Boom and Contra on the eShop is all yours (because there are probably a lot of good 2D shooters on the eShop you haven't found yet, other than that Metroid, Zelda II and Castlevania might be for you because it's most likely if you thought of it Nintendo has it for you as well otherwise it'll stink just like your imagination.

Um read the post(my opinion) btw you make me question humanity that such a petty post can set a person off...

So what. I'm entitled to opinions.

You ave MGS3 Snake Eater in 3ds

I'd suggest getting a console with many action games in its library of games :) I know your point in how there isn't so much of these types of games on the 3DS but it still has really good games of such genre. Games such as Street Fighter and MGS: Snake Eater 3 have been pointed out above ^^'

so do I but you say im crapping on Nintendo well your crapping on me.

Well there's Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate which actually looks like a really good action game. I'd be excited about that. If you have a New 3DS, then there's Hyrule Warriors. I'm definitely looking forward to that. There's also Dead or Alive if you want your slight borderline Rated-M fighter. That's all I can think of for the time being.

ok but im more in the stealth realm and to be honest ive fully played mgs3 and scct and im kinda done with them

Monster Hunter.
Little Battler Xperience.
Wait, what else .__.

Well, the wii u has bayonetta 2, with crazy action and violence, same with devils 3rd. The 3ds is not made for shooters or anything and the hardware is really outdated. but it has some action games, like Monster hunter.... Its just not cabable of good graphics, but my fav is Dream trigger on the 3ds, its a really cool action game. But honestly, you should know that the 3ds is not that powerful, it came out in 2011 and has really outdated specs, its not fit for shooters. Its how it works man, if you want action/ shooters, get a wii u, ps4, or xb1.

Back