Lag problems

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
has your computer ever become really slow and you feel like throwing it across the room with great force? xD

hmm, my netbook does get frustrating at times, when I'm on the 'net, it just freezes. =/

has your computer ever become really slow and you feel like throwing it across the room with great force? xD

hmm, my netbook does get frustrating at times, when I'm on the 'net, it just freezes. =/
Because your machine is a Netbook, one of the things that immediately comes to mind is the memory. Keep in mind that notebook memory tends to be quite a bit smaller than regular Desktop memory, and unless you buy a high-end netbook, you're probably going to get some slower memory. Also keep in mind that because you have a Netbook, it isn't going to run the 20-30 things that you'd normally run at once on your Desktop/normal laptop.

Another issue could be the CPU, which in most mobile processors is considerably less powerful than that of a normal notebook/Desktop PC. Applications that are intensive on the CPU will obviously run slower (Firefox...) if they are dominating 100% of your CPU usage constantly, while other applications are fighting for their share.

Have you also considered cleaning up temporary internet files/cookies/cache/etc.? There's a program called CCleaner (click for link) that will assist with cleaning up multiple areas of your system as well as other third party applications such as Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.

my pc never lags, usually just freezes up and then I get out the hammer and it suddenly works :p

Yes someday it show me glitch and it breaked but i fixed by changing my rams this was so easy and not hard at all try it maybe it might help you

Once in a while. It's annoying with PC games. Come to think of it, it's also annoying when playing 3DS games online, lol.

Yes. Especially this morning when all I had was 2-3 tabs open at most (none of them were Youtube/videos and it was on a laptop). The 3DS online multiplayer lags too but the problem is if it were to lag too much it would disconnect (or maybe it's not the connection but because 8 skilled players are going too fast for the connection to handle in MK7). Most of the time it's hard to connect because other devices are using the same connection so that might've been the problem.

Back