Lag when playing Stardew Valley on Nintendo Switch

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I thought it was my SD card at first :redpanda:

When I started playing Stardew Valley on my Switch, I never had any lag. Now that I'm in year 2 (and it was happening late year 1), I've noticed some lag when playing the single player portion of the game.

The game just sticks for a good 1-3 seconds and things work fine after.

Has anyone else had this problem? :eyes:

Not really, but the creator has said that with the new multiplayer update, lag has come to areas with a lot of things on them (like your farm with debris or the skull cavern with iridium, gold and rocks)
I've only experienced lag on my farm so far, and lag spikes (which kill me -_-) in the mines.

I've only experienced lag on my farm so far, and lag spikes (which kill me -_-) in the mines.
But that's multiplayer right?

But that's multiplayer right?
Both multiplayer and solo. It came with the multiplayer update, but not necessarily the multiplayer part of the game only.

Sometimes, my character will stop walking when I’m trying to go up, and then continue as normal a few seconds later.

Rarely, I experience a three or four second lag, but it doesn’t usually happen at all, so I’m okay with it. This is all in Solo Mode as well, I haven’t even tried Multiplayer yet ><

huh, maybe the PC version really is the superior version as we don't have this kinda bug on there :redpanda: :sneaky:

huh, maybe the PC version really is the superior version as we don't have this kinda bug on there :redpanda: :sneaky:
Actually, an update came out today, and I think they patched that particular bug.

So I say HA to you! :sneaky:

Edit: Nvm, they didn’t. Rip me

Reactions: 28142
Apparently you guys did when the 1.3 update first came out. :eyes3:

Apparently you guys did when the 1.3 update first came out. :eyes3:

I've actually never had any lag :redpanda:

I see. It doesn't affect everyone, but it affects most people.
I've actually never had any lag :redpanda:
you still have yet to play the game with a single pedian.

Back