Last time you played your Nintendo 64?

• Thread starter 2787cmt
  • Start date
2787cmt

2787cmt

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
When was the last time you played your Nintendo 64?

I played my Nintendo 64 a few months ago when I found it in my attic.

What about you?

I don't have a 64 but I do play Mario Party at my Cousin's house.

I played it around 6 months ago. Sometimes I feel like playing Smash 64 or Mk 64 on the original console, even though I have them download onto my wii.

Shockingly enough, last night.

I got an urge to do one of those so called 0 star speedruns on Super Mario 64.

Shockingly enough, last night.

I got an urge to do one of those so called 0 star speedruns on Super Mario 64.
0 star speed run? Never heard of it.

0 star speed run? Never heard of it.

Oh, Aquas. You're so old. Get with the times.

Oh, Aquas. You're so old. Get with the times.

What just happened. o.o

What just happened. o.o
Well, I'm not THAT good, obviously. I don't necessarily time myself either, last time I did was a few months ago. I forgot my time, so maybe I should do it again.

I just realized a flaw with that. It's technically not a "0 star run," since you get 1 star at the end for defeating Bowser for the last time. :p

Anyways... still don't understand how that's possible.

I just realized a flaw with that. It's technically not a "0 star run," since you get 1 star at the end for defeating Bowser for the last time. :p

Anyways... still don't understand how that's possible.

That star doesn't go towards your star count, so.

Playing it right now.

When was the last time you played your Nintendo 64?

I played my Nintendo 64 a few months ago when I found it in my attic.

What about you?
idk almost 2 months ago. Got bored during quarantine, decided to boot up Super Mario 64. After 100 percenting it, I immediately started playing Super Mario Odyssey.

If the N64 had a clock I'd know but it doesn't so... It was probably Pokemon Stadium but I don't remember when. I know I was still in high school though so yeah. I remember enjoying Snap more though.

I got an nintendo 64 but yeah i don't play it much. i use to always get it back out and play star fox 64 was my favourite nintendo 64 game but when star fox 3d came out on 3ds being the same game practically i stopped playing the nintendo 64 as much and mainly just played it on the ds. still brought it out on the nintendo 64 though at times since its just such a great game and always fun to revisit.

I played on an n64 like 3 years ago. I tried out super smash bros cause I was curious on how it was like on actual hardware. I feel spoiled cause like the recent smash bros games give so much content compared to the first game lol.

Back