PC League of Legends and MOBAS

• Thread starter Isabella
  • Start date
Isabella

Isabella

meep
Towns Folk
Anyone here play MOBA's?
League of Legends is one of the fastest growing popular PC games in the world, it's free to play although it does offer some features that you can buy if you wish (doesn't affect gameplay)
There are more than 100 champions you can choose from, and weekly they change the free ones you can play.
The most popular map is Summoners Rift since you can get a ranked score in it. There are many modes as well.
The objective is to destroy the enemy teams nexus, by pushing every objective. It's a lot to explain that I probably suck at explaining haha. It does kind of remind me of capture the flag or something.
http://gameinfo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/game-info/ their site explains it way better than I do.
The strategy that can be put into this game is what keeps me coming back to it. There are so many champions, styles of play, items you can use, and runes/masteries which offer a valuable competitive experience.
DOTA is also a very popular game, although the learning curve is more difficult than League. It's a great game if you are already pretty good at mobas in general. I need to play it more though.
So, have you guys played? If you have, what was your experience with it? Did you like it or dislike it?

I played League since 2012, I find them really fun to play due to the fact you can keep playing w/ out getting bored

Back