Breath of the Wild Leaked Images of Zelda Wii U!

• Thread starter Bulbakid
  • Start date
Bulbakid

Bulbakid

~ahuhuhu~
Towns Folk
th
th
th
th

What Do You Think?

I have to say, I absolutely love the graphical style, it seems like a mix of Skyward Sword and Wind Waker, The environment looks really pretty, and these pictures kind of make me expect alot from this game. The box art however seems to be fan made. I really hope the rest of the pictures are legit because it just looks beautiful, and now I'm even more excited for the trailer.

I have to say, I absolutely love the graphical style, it seems like a mix of Skyward Sword and Wind Waker, The environment looks really pretty, and these pictures kind of make me expect alot from this game. The box art however seems to be fan made. I really hope the rest of the pictures are legit because it just looks beautiful, and now I'm even more excited for the trailer.
The Box Art Is Mine

So uhh, the box art is fake. I'm pretty sure the other images are from the official trailer too from E3 last year.

the box art may be fake but cool anyways
also the first pic also seems to be fake

I don't think they might be official leaked images, but I already know this game is gonna be cool and amazing in graphics and all that :p

The bottom left image is in a different art design than the other three images. It's inconsistent. Zelda U's art style reminds me of Wind Waker/Skyward Sword. I wish they would have made it a bit dark like their E3 Showcase demo, but I'm not particularly upset about it. The game seems to be given a lot of time to make it the best it can be.

Wasn't Skyward Sword Already a Mix between Twilight Princess & Wind Waker? Also speaking of these 3 Games:

zelda-unsatisfiable-fans.png

The 3rd image made me think that the item at the far right of the image may be a pre order bonus. I think that every thing is a pre order bonus. If that is the case, I may want to pre order it, even if it will just be a poster or something. I think this art style will be perfect for the Wii U, especially since it will be in HD.

The 3rd one has to be a fake. Of course, its coming in 2016 so these leaks except for the pictures are fake. Those pictures are from the nintendo direct nintendo made in 2014 for the new legend of zelda game. I love the graphic art and box art like that will make people go crazy and get really hyped. Can't wait to see more details about this game in an nintendo direct

Back