Moon/Sun Least favorite shiny alola pokemon in sun and moon

• Thread starter Skittyskull
  • Start date
Skittyskull

Skittyskull

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I honetly feel disappointed with littens shiny variation. I expected something a bit cooler like blue and black or maybe colors that would have at least mix well with eachothet unlike white and red.

Last edited:
It beats popplio's shiny form though and i think mudsdale is ugliest.

I think Mimikyu has a very disappointing shiny. It's pretty much just a different cheek color. I would have loved to see a Mimikyu with either a white ghost sheet or a dark colored sheet.

Reactions: etrian_warrior
Aw, Litten shiny version's not as bad as, sigh... Komala. Although you are right there, I was hoping for a white and blue variation, not white and red. I did read somewhere that they based it off a Hawaiian White Tiger but I'm not sure. Popplio's shiny version is not bad; I prefer the original palette for aqua hair though. And Decidueye... my favorite of the bunch; It looked more ghostly now. :)

A lot of them arnt very good but I absolutely despise solgaleos shiny form.
Red doesn't suite it at all, it's why I think it's regular form is best.
Lunalae shiny form is much better although I still prefer its original coloring.
The best is Minior though the black sticks out great on it :3 once I get my shiny charm it's who I'm going after first.

I like shiny litten

The shiny Tapu guardians, I feel like all four are hideous; for example, shiny Koko could be likened to dirty butterscotch. Truly though, I feel like they'd grow on me more because I think they're hideous, as opposed to something like shiny Muk, which is just an existential crisis waiting to happen.

Back