Leftovers or Shell Bell for Bulky Pokemon?

• Thread starter Hikki
  • Start date

Shell Bell or Leftovers?

• Shell Bell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hikki

Hikki

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
I know that Leftovers restore 6% or something like that each turn and Shell Bell is 10% of direct damage inflicted, but I don't know which would be better for Jellicent or Azumarill being bulky but they can both inflict major damage. I know Shell Bell isn't reliable, but could it work?

It depends on the type of play that you will be conducting so :
  • Jellicent would be better of with the Leftovers because he/she has way more HP and so it will be very effective . Also ( though I may be wrong ) I don't really think Jellicent does as much damage as Azumarill in my opinion .
  • Azumarill will be better of with the Shell Bell because of it can learn super powerful physical moves like ( I think ) SuperPower or those other strong ones . This will be way more effective for Azumarill because Azumarill isn't as bulky as Jellicent but has more power .
Does that help >.< ? I am not sure if I retain my Pokemon facts because it has been a long time since I played it .

I would recommend Leftovers more because they restore a fixed amount of health every turn. Shell Bell might help on attacking Pokemon like Azumarill, but on Pokemon like Blissey, you need Leftovers. Plus, if you have Leftovers, you can use Protect and heal HP while you can't do that with Shell Bell.

Also on Pokemon like Azumarill I would recommend something like Assault Vest because it increases their defense and helps more than Shell Bell.

Leftovers, the only time you use Shed Shell is with Pokemon like Skarmory or Ferrothorn because it prevents them from being trapped by Pokemon like Magnezone or Gothitelle.

Leftovers, the only time you use Shed Shell is with Pokemon like Skarmory or Ferrothorn because it prevents them from being trapped by Pokemon like Magnezone or Gothitelle.

It's not shed shell. the discussion is about lefties or shell bell

I'd run lefties on both since it's much more reliable but i guess shell bell can be used as a gimmick which you could try out I guess.

It's not shed shell. the discussion is about lefties or shell bell

I'd run lefties on both since it's much more reliable but i guess shell bell can be used as a gimmick which you could try out I guess.
lol I think he knows just typo :p

I already have tried out after I posted this thread and it doesn't work for me. I have won 4/10 games with Shell Bell Azumarill and I am going with Lefties on this one. It just isn't realiable :p

Oh, its Shell Bell? Ah, I misread because I was tired but my answer is still Leftovers, Shell Bell is far too unreliable to consider using because it entirely based on how much damage you do, Leftovers at the very least gives you a consistent amount of recovery.

Back