Legend of Korra

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
With the series coming to an end soon, and no recent topic about it, I decided to create a new one.

Do you guys watch it? Do you enjoy it? Are you sad that it is ending soon? T^T

I really love that series, a fresh more mature cartoon, it was so nice ;___;

i watch sometimes

I watch it every Friday, so its became part of my weekend routine and i love it. Especially now that Varrick became a main character and the conflict is actually credible because beside the fact that people can control the elements a dictator that seized control of a fragmented empire by using military force and world leaders trying to stop the dictators thirst for power is pretty real. I'm sad to see it go but it was a good ride

Yep, watching every week. I've been a little disappointed with this last season, especially when comparing it to the first season and third, but I guess it's because Nick screwed them over so they had to rush it.
I have to say though, that avatar Wan thing was the greatest part of the avatar series.

I hope they do a whole series with Avatar Wan, honestly. It was so beautiful and well written.

The thing with the current season is that... It's like they show how useless the avatar is actually, how the world doesn't need an avatar. I fear that they might kill Korra at the end =/ Because everything points toward this, as the world doesn't really need her anymore...

Back