Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds "Light World" Map

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
You can see the Light World map from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, below :

light world.jpg

The pic also shows you additional details. I wonder what's the red joystick thing with the number "20", :unsure:

What are your thoughts?

You can see the Light World map from The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, below :

View attachment 37

The pic also shows you additional details. I wonder what's the red joystick thing with the number "20", :unsure:

What are your thoughts?

I think it's a marker for the map... Or maybe a candy.

View attachment 37

What are your thoughts?

Looks like the map of the Light World in A Link to the Past. :p Just being silly. :)

As to the red thing, I surmise it is a pin that you can place on the map and mark locations. Even though 20 is a tad excessive but who knows.

I do, however, wonder what the scepter-like item on X is.

Looks like the map of the Light World in A Link to the Past. :p Just being silly. :)

As to the red thing, I surmise it is a pin that you can place on the map and mark locations. Even though 20 is a tad excessive but who knows.

I do, however, wonder what the scepter-like item on X is.

I have a feeling that when playing, the X (scepter like item) would activate, I guess its a weapon or a potion thats shape like a scepter. :p I dunno.

I think the red joystick like thing is a pointer or a marker as @ErixSan said, it would be used to mark certain areas on the map. TLoZ copying Google Maps xD

I think the red joystick like thing is a pointer or a marker as @ErixSan said, it would be used to mark certain areas on the map. TLoZ copying Google Maps xD

Actually GTA V copied Google Maps.

Actually GTA V copied Google Maps.

Seems everyone copying google lately :thumbsup:

Reactions: ErixSan
I know there is a dark world, but that seems kind of small.

Isn't that the same from the last game? lol but i see those pins maybe they're bookmarks? Overall i'm excited for the game.

Isn't that the same from the last game?
Yes, yes it is, :D
lol but i see those pins maybe they're bookmarks? Overall i'm excited for the game.
I'm starting to believe that more now. Maybe it's possible to teleport :eek:

Yes, yes it is, :D

I'm starting to believe that more now. Maybe it's possible to teleport :eek:

Ohh, teleporting that sounds cool, on point for the lazy people (me).

Ohh, teleporting that sounds cool, on point for the lazy people (me).

Mmm... Yeah, I like the idea too.

Back