Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds or Super Mario 3D Land

• Thread starter Andrew13
  • Start date
A

Andrew13

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
I've been considering A Link Between Worlds lately, but now I'm also considering Super Mario 3D Land.

Which one do you consider better?

The Legend Of Zelda a Link Between Worlds. I will explain why:

In The Legend Of Zelda a Link Between Worlds you explore, find new items, the boss battles are so memorable that you will never forget (All the boss battles of all the Zelda series are epic).

And Super Mario 3D Land is like this:

The Mario is in a platform, he jumps in another plataform, grabs a power-up, jumps again and repeat the process.
And the battles against Bowser are ridiculously ridiculous.

That's just my opinion, I do not want to offend anyone who thinks Mario is better than Zelda

Definitely The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds. It has a better story than Mario (not saying every Mario games story sucks). In LOZ you get some actual freedom as well. You don't actually have to go through dungeons in a specific order.

Also in LOZ you have the Majora's Mask on your wall!!!! THE MAJORA'S MASK!!!!! (Unless It's a prop).

In Mario it's basically what @caraibado said

The Legend Of Zelda a Link Between Worlds. I will explain why:

In The Legend Of Zelda a Link Between Worlds you explore, find new items, the boss battles are so memorable that you will never forget (All the boss battles of all the Zelda series are epic).

And Super Mario 3D Land is like this:

The Mario is in a platform, he jumps in another plataform, grabs a power-up, jumps again and repeat the process.
And the battles against Bowser are ridiculously ridiculous.

That's just my opinion, I do not want to offend anyone who thinks Mario is better than Zelda

Mario is a basic ol' platformer. Get Legend of Zelda. At least that's my opinion. You can do whatever you want.

Easy; A Link Between Worlds. I have both of the two games. I got A Link Between Worlds and finished it in just a few days because of how fun it was. There's secrets, collectibles, a good story, and an open world (2, in fact) And if you've played A Link to the Past it's apparently even more amazing. I've never played LttP tho. Then again, I'm not really a fan of platformers, but still, ALBW is really fun and you should try it.

Both are really fun but 3d land is really short while ALBW is longer with lots of secrets and dungeons so if I were you I would choose ALBW

It relly depends on what your wanting. A Link Between Worlds is a great game with a great story. And its relly fun. Mario 3d land is just a relly fun obstacle course. The only problem is that you can beet the main story of Mario 3d land in about 2 hours our so. After that your just playing the same levels with a different purpose or with miner changes. Its still a great game though. So if you I had to choose one of those games I might lean a little more towards A Link Between Worlds. Hope I wasn't to confusing and also I hope I could help. :panda: :) :) :cool: :) :) :panda: .

ALBW ftw.

Unlike 3D Land, it has an actual plot, the visuals are stunning and you have a lot of proper content to blow through.

Also, Zelda > all \o/

Back