• Thread starter Moon Rain
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moon Rain

Moon Rain

N = R x fp x ne x fl x fi x fc x L
Towns Folk
Nintendo of Europe tweeted "Many games from the Legend of #Zelda series will go on sale on #eShop on the run up to the launch of #HyruleWarriors"

You're in for a treat European 3DS and Wii U owners:
Bwb027oIcAAeHfc.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D – €29.99 / £25.99. Regular price is €44.99 / £39.99.

The Legend of Zelda (Wii U and 3DS) – €3.49 / £2.44. Regular price is €4.99 / £3.49.

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (Wii U and 3DS) – €3.49 / £2.44. Regular price is €4.99 / £3.49.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX is 33% off (€3.99) Regular price is €5.99.

The Legend of Zelda: Oracle Ages/Seasons are 33% off (€3,99) Regular price is €5.99.
YAAAASSS! I still have €9,00 eShop credit left, so I can buy 2 games, I already have played Oracle of Ages and Link's Awakening... So The Legend of Zelda, Adventure of Link or Oracle of Seasons?

If you've played oracle of ages and liked it get oracle of seasons as the gameplay is pretty much the same. Plus I felt that it's better than the other two options. For the second game, I would suggest the legend of Zelda or just save the money. Don't get the adventures of link unless you want to experience one of the worst games ever made

Oracle of seasons. That was an awesome game, I've played it. You will enjoy it more than Adventure of Link. Wasn't really of fan of the first Zelda game myself. :p

I haven't played oracle of ages before, but adventure of link is fun! I have the original game on the nes, still working and everything ;) I prefer The first legend of zelda over the adventure of link myself though... I have heard that oracle of ages is fun as well however!

I buyed the original LoZ since it's is a must-have ^_^ I guess I'll skip AoL and go for OoS :) thanks y'all :thumbsup:

Reactions: Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back