legend of zelda is difficult for me

• Thread starter Mathep
  • Start date
Mathep

Mathep

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
did anyone use Zelda dudgeon website while playing a Zelda game (like link between worlds) and what part in the game mine is the water temple in oracle of time

Have not got the game

Zelda games aren't so very difficult if you keep trying in many ways :p The only time I actually used a guide on the internet was when I was playing LoZ : A Link to the Past , specifically , the Ice Palace >.> The old games were pretty much harder than the new ones , but still , Zelda games are easy to get used to the interface and difficulty

I never got stuck on the water temple ocarina of time because I used the map to find the key behind a wall. Lots of people got stuck cause they don't use the map and compass.

Zelda games take some getting used to but I think that's the fun in playing them. Of course, it's annoying when you get stuck for a long time and you don't know what to do. And the moment you do figure things out, you usually don't think "Oh, so that's I was supposed to do!" but more "Wait what? That's what I was supposed to do??!".

It's okay, the temples that frustrate me is the Water ones...no matter which game it is, from Ocarina of Time to Twilight Princess...(no wonder BEN DROWNED) i usually get horribly lost and entering and reentering the same rooms....

Water temple is pretty easy and way too over exgerated, people say it is too hard, but if you just write it down, it is much easier. You could memorize it in your head, like most people, as well but it seems to be trouble for you. Shadow Temple for me killed meh until I tried writing it down xP

I never got stuck on the water temple ocarina of time because I used the map to find the key behind a wall. Lots of people got stuck cause they don't use the map and compass.
I dunno how you managed with the map but in my opinion , the map for the Water Temple is completely USELESS and nonsense :panda: , I mean , all you see is little different square and rectangle shapes and etc. moving from one level just changes the whole map into something else more confusing to understand >.>
Water temple is pretty easy and way too over exgerated, people say it is too hard, but if you just write it down, it is much easier. You could memorize it in your head, like most people, as well but it seems to be trouble for you. Shadow Temple for me killed meh until I tried writing it down xP
That's weird , I found the Shadow Temple very easy , except when they hide the keys in chests in piles of rubbish and being invisible unless using the Eye of Truth .

Reactions: Truninjajoe
The only game I got stuck on was majora..that was in the Ikana canyon....that whole area was difficult...

I usually get stuck in most Zelda games, and I have always had the urge to use Google, since I couldn't stand reentering the same room all the time, or solving a puzzle that doesn't make sense (It sort of does, but I am not thinking creatively) Some of the puzzles are meant to be easy, but I ususally miss them since I am thinking way too hard.

I tend to only use the dungeon guides as a last resort, as I like to try and solve the puzzles within the dungeon myself before I let someone else tell me how it's done. (It almost feels like cheating for me, as the dungeon functions as somewhat of a test, and online dungeon guides are like the answer key...:dead:)

Back