Legend Of Zelda series Community in Miiverse getting overthrown by Smash posters.

• Thread starter Megalegacy98
  • Start date
Megalegacy98

Megalegacy98

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Like the title says, the Legend of Zelda series community in Miiverse is getting overthrown by Smash posters. If you guys use miiverse alot, you probably know what I mean. People from the Smash Bros. community are spamming posts related to Smash (drawings of shulk, mario, peach, etc. and posts asking what character is their favorite, etc) in the Zelda community. I'm not against Super Smash Bros 4 in any way but I think it's just kind of annoying to see Smash posters in a Legend of Zelda community. What do you guys think?

I think that's pretty normal now, I suppose people is using Miiverse like Facebook or something so they don't care about rules.
A lot of them also love to troll, I suppose they don't have nothing to play?

I think this kind of action started like 2 months ago or something so it's pretty rercent

As long as they don't come here and start spamming OUR (3dspedia's...) Zelda community I'm all good ;) Because, believe it or not... I don't actually use miiverse that often at all! Probably because I spend free time on 3dspedia, as for those guys spamming the zelda community on miiverse, I have a feeling Nintendos going to be doing a lot of account removing :p

I have a feeling Nintendos going to be doing a lot of account removing :p
ikr:D

aren't there like mods (or something/someone similar) to help prevent issues like this? o.o

I thought the Smash posters would be too busy actually playing Smash to spam up another community, I guess not. xD

Reactions: zekiebouy
aren't there like mods (or something/someone similar) to help prevent issues like this? o.o

I thought the Smash posters would be too busy actually playing Smash to spam up another community, I guess not. xD
I agree! You would think they'd be playing the game not spamming miiverse... :p

Reactions: Mikaya
It's Miiverse. Literally everyone is a kid and it's filled with trolls.

I don't understand miiverse anymore. So I was playing with this kid on mario kart 8 (hes 9) and for a few months i leave miiverse. what do i find? He starts acting all cool, starts saying slang, and becomes friends with 14/15 year olds o_O

BTW: The admins are robots that automatically remove your profile post, ban you, etc, etc.
There are no real moderators

Back