Breath of the Wild Legend of zelda wii u is exclusive to wii u only

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Yup, it is. Thats what Miyamoto said. Thats a good thing. That means that it can drive more sales, since the wii u needs more. I mean, they can also make it a lot better if they stick with making only a wii u version. Then they do not have to worry about making 2 versions

Off topic: You never know, the nx can be something different. It doesn't have to be a console or a handheld, it can be something completely different. Also, legend of zelda u is confirmed for a 2016 release date.

Yea Zelda WiiU is gorgeous I can not wait to get it! LOL This will be the best zelda game yet with the gorgeous graphics and stunning views. I could just stand around all day on top of the clip just looking at the view. Who knows I might even try to jump in the tv. LOL And yea it sucks because its only exclusive to the wiiu because the people who only have a 3ds will be missing out on something great! And nobody should miss out on an awesome upcoming zelda game that will be so cool!

Well the game does got the "U" in it ( Zelda U/Zelda Wii U) so it was a Wii U exclusive . It is true that Nintendo is working really hard to make this the best of the best so knowing that the 3ds can't handle too much , it's better off on the Wii U , all that great graphics surely does take a lot .

Back