SSBB Legendary Fights

• Thread starter Troy21
  • Start date
Troy21

Troy21

Trojan Warrior
Towns Folk
I'm making this post, because I couldn't help but ask, who here has had some kind of legendary battle in ssb4, that they want to describe here? I just had one a few days ago, with n extremely skilled player that goes by the name of,"Legend"(Ironically.) Does anybody else here want tell the tales 0f the heroes in ssb4, and describe their best battles in ssb4?

My battle was one of the most epic i've EVER had in ssb4, in all of my time of playing. The thrill was even better than when I beat the master and crazy hand on their hardest level for the first time. It went like this:
I had decided that I would go to for glory, and 1 vs 1 battles, because I was bored. I battled against probably 10 different players, beating them all, and not really finding what I was looking for. I was about to quit, and go back to MH4U, but then an opponent by the name of Legend came to my hall. I'm never one to turn down a good fight, so I decided to stick around. Of course, I've been doing some heavy training with Greninja lately, so I went ahead and chose him. When the battle started, I saw my opponent was Sheiek. I charged, tried my usual combos that normally K.O. a player once i'm completely done, but this sheik dodged each and every one of my attacks. She double kicked me, up+b'd and appeared right next to me, kicked me into the air, down+b'd me to the side, re-materialized next to me again, and hit me with a flurry of a's. At this point, she had racked up some good hit points on me, and she finished me off with a simple grenade-up+b explosion. All of these moves were before I even had the chance to hit the ground. She easily finished me off in the second round. I hadn't been in the least bit prepared for another ninja to be so masterfully skilled, so this time, I was ready. We both went into a re-match, and this time it was completely epic. Whenever I get beat, three things happen: 1. I try to have good sportsmanship, and try again. 2. If i'm repeatedly beat, I get mad, and go back into training to beat up some level 9's. 3. Something in the back of my mind clicks, and my playing skills increase to something completely awesome. #3 has only happened once before, and It was what happened this time as well. We were both like lightning across the stage, moving and dodging with the easiest of ease, attacking in a flash and disappearing in the next. We both ran and dodged and attacked around the stage, like a whirlwind, each landing attacks that hurt, but didn't kill. We were neck and neck at the entire battle. I would charge, she would counter, I would dodge and counter, she would jump, dodge, and strike, I would leap back, and dodge by a heartbeat. Mid'air combos were flying left and right, two ninja's moving so fast you could barely follow. My normal playing was nothing compared to this. I always needed to work on my timing. My number one problem with greninja is that he's a super technical character, and timing is everything. Now, I was timing dodges, attacks, leaps, counters, and everything else perfectly. We kept battling, each landing small attack every now and again. I was around 150, and she was at 134 about.it was two and a half minutes into the battle, and neither of us had managed to kill the other. At last, I made one final charge. She charged at me, just as fast, and we both jumped at the same time. She up+b'd, and disappeared in a puff of smoke, and I side+B'd, and melted into the shadows. We both appeared in the same place, in the exact same time. As she materialized, I struck her in the back with a kick, but as I materialized, her explosion slammed into me, full force. We both flew in opposite directions, each with red lightning flashing everywhere to signal you were doomed. Immediate K.O's for the both of us. Wasting no time at all, we went into round two. Much like the previous round, by the time there was 30 seconds left, we were both at 200+ damage, each of us landing small attacks that didn't kill. By the time it began the final countdown, neither of us had managed to hit the other at all, we both dodged every strike. The match went to sudden death. We both charged. Landing 0 hit's whats-o-ever, we both tried valiantly to take the other out. Then, the bombs started dropping. figuring if I was gonna go out, I would take her down with me, I leaped at her, and grabbed her. Unfortunately, she broke free. A huge bomb hurtled straight towards us, so she up+b'd away from me, landing at the edge of the stage and jumping off, grabbing the edge. I did better. Part of my training was to let the battle go into sudden death, and see how well I could dodge the bombs, so I knew what I was doing. I side+B'd away from the one that was about to squash me, re-materialized directly under another, and up+b's diagonally around, and over it. I landed at the edge, and back flipped off, sticking to the wall far away from the bombs. Apparently, we both got sick of waiting for the other to catch an unlucky bomb, because she jumped back onto the stage. I used my water spout to carry me back up, and I too went back up. I charged, occasionally jumping and dashing to avoid bombs. As she lashed out with an attack, I countered. Unfortunately, my counter re-materialized me high up into the air, for a downwards strike. I was hit with a bomb, at the exact same time the explosion from another bomb slammed into sheik. The thing that saved me was another bomb, ironically. As the explosion from the first bomb hit he in midair, I flew to the side, and straight into another bomb, the difference was the couple longer it took me, because of the second bomb. When sheik had been hit, she had been throwed to the side immediately, without any interference, into a K.O. Me getting thrown into the second bomb had caused me to take half a second longer than she did to die. And thus ended the awesome battle. Sorry this was so long, but I was super stoked about it, and wanted to explain it in detail.

Back