Length of gameplay

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
how many hours of games do you play? Are you just a casual gamer who plays once a day for a little while or a total addict? xD

I don't play games as much as I used to. I play very little. Guess I'm not into it that much...anymore.

It depends. When I'm going through a "gaming phase", I can probably play up to 3-4 hours in a day. But sometimes I don't play at all, for months.

It depend on the day. I can play 1-2 hours in a day. I can play up to 3-4 hours in a weekend.

For me it depends on how busy I am, usually I'll play a game for 3-4 hours; not everyday, probably once a week.

On a normal day, at least 10 hours. 4-6 hours on a bad day.

I don't have many new games right now so all I play is around 6 hours every day (when I'm not at school) but I'll play around 10 if I get a good game or two to play.

For me, 0-8 hours depending on the time of day.

Bump :p seeing as how I'm doing lots of school in the middle of hectic holidays, I generally now play 15 hours of Steam games on PC (Team Fortress 2 and others) every week, along with maybe an hour or two of 3DS and maybe 10 hours of FIFA 15 on PC. Overall, just below 30 hours if I'm not that busy - although this week I've gotten around 50 hours overall due to major procrastination!

Back