Level 5 games

• Thread starter Kakea
  • Start date
Kakea

Kakea

Survivor
Towns Folk
I just realized I really love level 5 games:I think I bought every game I could now: My first game for 3DS was Liberation Maiden and am planning on playing it again! and I am still playing Fantasy Life and I want to get Yokoi Watch! Is there other games from them that's for 3DS? They seem to be relaxing and have ALOT of replay value...

There is some that I know but it's DS and it's the Professor Layton series (though the game is fun it's also complicated), DragonQuest: Sentinels of the Starry Sky, Guild01 / Guild02 (it's for 3DS).

I know another but it's not for handheld and it was amazing it's Dark Cloud for PS2 the theme song is amazing and so is the gameplay.

Reactions: Kakea and Sabakarp
The Professor Layton serise consists of games which are

Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS)

Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box (DS)

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future (DS)

Professor Layton and the Specter Flute (DS)

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (3DS)

Professor Layton and the Azarn Legacy (3DS)

and a co-lab with Ace attourney (3DS)

the Co-lab with Ace Attorney isn't that difficult nor does it have to do with the storyline of the main serise game.

Reactions: Kakea and Jeff The Killer
If you want to dig Level-5's treasure aside from their main titles, you might want to check some of their Guild 01/02 titles.

Since you already have Liberation Maiden, and want something funnier, I assume you to take Friday Monsters (I reviewed this) and Weapon Shop de Omasse (I have to review this :oops:). Some more series titles I recommend are Crimson Shroud and Starship Damrey (I reviewed this).

Reactions: Kakea, 2205 and 18
Well, they released Ni No Kuni on the original DS, although it was a JP exclusive, there are however hakers working on a translation patch for it if you're interested.

If you do have a PS3 though, I'd suggest you try out Ni No Kuni over there as it's quite fun and it had a really good reception overall.

Reactions: Bidoof and Kakea
I wished my android worked,I could find Ni No Kuna for my DS emulator...(This can't run anything my android did.... except my music, it can't even play whole videos!!! Unless I go to a site and watch!!!)I wish Dark Cloud was for a Nintendo console what's it about? And I have saw Weapon shop de Omasse and almost bought it! (I don't have money for it though....) I looked at
Crimson Shroud and Starship damrey a little....I didn't notice ANY of these were made by Level 5/ guild 1 or 2! I think my bros already bought Dragonquest IX and Friday Monster! They liked those! :) what is genre is Professor Layton?

Back