PkMn XY/ORAS LF: 6IV Foreign Ditto!

• Thread starter Tho
  • Start date
Tho

Tho

An old-school gamer & anime freak!
Banned User
I need a foreign 6IV Ditto for competitive Masuda method breeding! I'd prefer it if it is Japanese, though all foreign ones will work! My game is the general European version, so even German/ French/etc will do! If you have one, I'm willing to pay 20 PC for a Japanese one and 10 PC for a foreign one that isn't Japanese. Don't forget, 99.999999% of 6IV Dittos are hacked and so is probably yours, so these prices are really good and about 5-10 times as much as these actually cost on here! I couldn't care any less if it's hacked/cloned/etc as I'm only gonna use it for breeding! You can get 6IV Dittos from here (needs a slightly active reddit): https://www.reddit.com/r/BreedingDittos/

Last edited:
I don't know if there will be anyone in the pedia who has a 6IVs Ditto that is not hacked or cloned. And if they are cloned, they're for personal use only.

I don't know if there will be anyone in the pedia who has a 6IVs Ditto that is not hacked or cloned. And if they are cloned, they're for personal use only.
That's what I said, but I also said I don't care whether it's cloned or not! What I said is that they shouldn't propose an insane price for something that is almost definitely hacked/cloned like some people do on here! Now that this has been explained, does anyone have one?

~BUMP!~

PS: Updated description!

Back