• Thread starter Tho
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tho

Tho

An old-school gamer & anime freak!
Banned User
What the title reads ↑ ! Need two of them, one for my Y and one for my Omega Ruby! I'm willing to pay 20PC for each! If you can't get both, just one at least will have to do!

About the game region since this one is a strange event, it's the general EU version (just mentioning that, because region specific ones like those from Spain don't work for me this time around...)!

EDIT: Now paying 25PC for each code! UK codes, etc. will work just fine!

Last edited:
~BUMP~

What about USA code
What the title reads ↑ ! Need two of them, one for my Y and one for my Omega Ruby! I'm willing to pay 20PC for each! If you can't get both, just one at least will have to do!

About the game region since this one is a strange event, it's the general EU version (just mentioning that, because region specific ones like those from Spain don't work for me this time around...)!

EDIT: Now paying 25PC for each code! UK codes, etc. will work just fine![/QUOTE

What about USA code
I'm in Europe, so it won't work! The code needs to be from the same region as the game it'll be redeemed in, so I can't use US ones!

I can give you the darkrai from the event code
I'm in Europe, so it won't work! The code needs to be from the same region as the game it'll be redeemed in, so I can't use US ones!

I can give you the darkrai from the event code
I want to soft reset for specific IVs/Nature/Hidden Power, so I prefer to do this myself. Just to make it clear to everyone who may reply to this thread, I'm accepting codes ONLY!

~Bump~

~Bumping and bumping and bumping~:singing:

Still interested in this? I got a code that i'm not using.

Sure, as long as it's EU I want it! Darkrai is my favorite Pokemon and I want one from this event! Sending you 25PC, PM me the code and thanks a ton!:D

send

Thanks! Someone close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back