PkMn XY/ORAS LF: Magnet in Pokemon Sun/Moon

• Thread starter Sir_Walter
  • Start date
Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter

Perfection
Towns Folk
Hey guys, I've been trying to get a magnet in Pokemon sun for a while now and it's giving me a lot of trouble. I am willing to pay 4 PC if anyone has an extra magnet. Thanks!

You can get the item Magnet by hunting down Nosepass and using thief (5% chance of one holding Magnet) in the Akala Outskirts according to Serebii's Nosepass Page
If you've been trying this to no avail, sorry. Or maybe someone else can use this info to try and help you out.

You can get the item Magnet by hunting down Nosepass and using thief (5% chance of one holding Magnet) in the Akala Outskirts according to Serebii's Nosepass Page
If you've been trying this to no avail, sorry. Or maybe someone else can use this info to try and help you out.
Yeah, I've been trying for a quite a while and it's becoming very frustrating haha

You can also pick up Zap Plate from the mall if that'll help. It has the same damage output.

I got some. 3 actually

If you get yourself alohan exeggcutor which has the ability frisk but what you wanna do is also have a butterfeee with compound eyes so the holding of an item rate on a Pokémon goes up. Go next to the school where you start out the game and there's a little square area with some grass. Lots of magnemite, send out butterfeee first and then send out exeggcutor and if noting happens run away cause he woulda frisked if he had it. So you boost up the item hold rate then send out next one to use ability frisk. I've gotten tons of scizor and steelix from this method hope it helps you out!

I have some that I can get rid of

Back