coolflare

coolflare

The flame of wonder and coolness
Towns Folk
I am paying 2pc for one
IDC about IV's or if it is Alolan or not
My fc is in my profile

Bump

I can breed you one! But I will charge 3 PC because there's a move request involved which I don't normally do.

I run a Pokémon breeding service over here if you're interested in anything else.

I can breed you one! But I will charge 3 PC because there's a move request involved which I don't normally do.

I run a Pokémon breeding service over here if you're interested in anything else.
Plz don't do all that. All I wanted was someone to get a Marowak (or cubone) in ORAS/XY, Teach it Fire punch, and trade it to me. Also, I'm not comfortable payiny 3pc but if I have to, I will...

Plz don't do all that. All I wanted was someone to get a Marowak (or cubone) in ORAS/XY, Teach it Fire punch, and trade it to me. Also, I'm not comfortable payiny 3pc but if I have to, I will...

I can get you one for 1PC, if you prefer.

I can get you one for 1PC, if you prefer.
I'd like that thanks vii!

@coolflare , I'm ready to trade whenever. Let know when.

Although, you saying IVs don't matter is odd. Fire Punch isn't an Egg Move for Cubone. But it's your Pokémon so you can do whatever.

@coolflare , I'm ready to trade whenever. Let know when.

Although, you saying IVs don't matter is odd. Fire Punch isn't an Egg Move for Cubone. But it's your Pokémon so you can do whatever.
Wait, it isn't an egg move? So how do you teach Alolan Marowak Fire punch?

Wait, it isn't an egg move? So how do you teach Alolan Marowak Fire punch?

Nope.
You would have to breed Cubone in 6th Gen and teach it Fire Punch. But evolve it at night in SuMo.

Nope.
You would have to breed Cubone in 6th Gen and teach it Fire Punch. But evolve it at night in SuMo.
Ok then, then I guess I need one with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV's. That gonna cost me 2 pc?

Ok then, then I guess I need one with 31/31/31/x/31/31 IV's. That gonna cost me 2 pc?

What nature and ability? Assuming gender doesn't matter.

Well..
Cubone (2PC) + Fire Punch (1PC) = 3PC

What nature and ability? Assuming gender doesn't matter.

Well..
Cubone (2PC) + Fire Punch (1PC) = 3PC
Adamant and Lightning rod please.

@coolflare , your Cubone is done. It's male if you wanted to nickname it before I transfer it to Moon.

Reactions: coolflare
Back