Link between worlds or triforce heros???

• Thread starter TheSpiritedWarrior
  • Start date

Triforce heros or Link between worlds?

• Triforce heros

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Link between worlds

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Buy another game!!!

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
TheSpiritedWarrior

TheSpiritedWarrior

Never gives up a fight
Towns Folk
Darn... This is a hard decision! I need to play some form of legend of zelda to wait until the legend of zelda game for the wii u comes next year(Yay, it has been confirmed for 2016) But considering how far in 2016 it will release, I want a legend of zelda game that will satisfy me for now (I have windwaker hd). I seen both triforce heros and link between worlds and they look so amazing! Both have the same type of graphics, just different game play. So they are very similar when it comes to elements. Which one has better game-play for that matter? Both seem awesome but I can only choose one.:( Help me out!!!

My vote goes for get another game, since I'm not that much of a Zelda fan. However, if you want one of the two, I suggest you get Link Between Worlds! It has very nice gameplay, it doesn't get boring until you do a couple playthroughs and can keep you busy for hours! Also, it just recently got added to Nintendo Selects for the 3DS, so it's price got halved permanently (at least here in Europe) and it's a great game overall, instead of only having decent online play and terrible single player like Tri-Force heroes does!

I would say that it depends on how many friends you have :p

Basically, if none of your friends plan on getting TH, or if you live in an area without internet, go for ALBW. If you have two friends who plan on getting TH, then you might want to consider joining them ;)

And yeah, I know we can play online with random people, but I think it would be better to go with friends with whom you can voice talk over G+ (or whatever you use) and who agree on farming quests you all want.

--

It's also obvious that if you usually prefer single player games over multi player ones, you should get ALBW, and vise versa...

I think that the better choice would be A Link Between Worlds. It has the classic "Zelda experience" and although it's more better for single player, it does have a few StreetPass things. I've heard how Triforce Heroes has terrible single player since it's basically supposed to be multi-player. Triforce Heroes will definitely be better if you have other friends who have it :3

As for which gameplay is better, you'd have to decide :p TH has more teamwork gameplay and it relies on that. I haven't played TH so I probably can't say more x3

My choice is a link between worlds :D it just brings memories from A Link To The past, familiar enemies, objects and even characters, locations and the whole map itself! Triforce Heroes was a lot of fun but i have no friends so its kinda difficult to play alone without getting bored also if you have bad internet, YOU-ARE.-DED. Good internet is kinda required if you dont wanna get a bad time playing the game ._. and A link between worlds is also my favorite 3ds game of all times going over Oot 3D and MM 3D so i hope you choose what you think you must buy :artist:

I agree with you that is this a hard one. I think a game you should buy is Triforce heros because it is a fun multiplayer game to play online but though if you like pikmin 2 the solo play is also as good. This doesn't mean that link between worlds wasn't a bad game therefore it was the best game in 2013 which I think is pretty awesome.

It all depends on how many friends you have.

Triforce Heroes is all about multiplayer, and Link Between Worlds is more single player. If you have at least eight friends, get Triforce Heroes. If not, it's up to you. Just be aware that without enough friends, (at least fifteen) you can't 100% Triforce Heroes.

The only full The Legend of Zelda I have is Four Swords Anniversary but I've been so bored with it, I stopped when I completed Heroes Trail. But Triforce Heroes will definitely be something new and demo was fun to play. Plus I get to play online with others, which I can't do with Four Swords which also made it boring to me.

I love playing Triforce Heroes as much as the next guy... But I just finished ALBW and I thought it was one of the best Zelda's. It has the best dungeons, puzzles, and pretty good story (especially that twist). I really love the Maiamai quest and the Streetpass. And the Hero Mode just adds to one of the best games. The wall merging was an amazing feature and provided a lot of exploration potential. ALBW has leapt to the top three in my favorite Zelda games list!

It all depends on how many friends you have.

Triforce Heroes is all about multiplayer, and Link Between Worlds is more single player. If you have at least eight friends, get Triforce Heroes. If not, it's up to you. Just be aware that without enough friends, (at least fifteen) you can't 100% Triforce Heroes.
Why eight ? Two (plus you it makes three) is enough, isn't it ? And yeah, fifteen to get exclusive outfits and get 100% but that's not really necessary, those exclusive outfits are not the most useful ones.

Darn... This is a hard decision! I need to play some form of legend of zelda to wait until the legend of zelda game for the wii u comes next year(Yay, it has been confirmed for 2016) But considering how far in 2016 it will release, I want a legend of zelda game that will satisfy me for now (I have windwaker hd). I seen both triforce heros and link between worlds and they look so amazing! Both have the same type of graphics, just different game play. So they are very similar when it comes to elements. Which one has better game-play for that matter? Both seem awesome but I can only choose one.:( Help me out!!!
hey if you have two friends that are willing to play triforce heros than its your choice but if your a true zelda fan than its no choice GET A LINK BETWEEN WORLDS.

Although these were both great games, link between worlds is better There was more to do, and with great artwork and story, this game is better than triforce heros. Now triforce heros is a great game with good content, but I dont think this was a very good addition to the series. (sorry to those who like triforce heros)

Although these were both great games, link between worlds is better There was more to do, and with great artwork and story, this game is better than triforce heros. Now triforce heros is a great game with good content, but I dont think this was a very good addition to the series. (sorry to those who like triforce heros)
yeah i kind of agree with you a link between worlds is fantastic but how is triforce heros not a good addition to the series. well if you ever played the original four swords adventures you would like triforce heros more the single player is ok but the multiplayer is the best its so fun with friends.

I personally believe that a Link Between Worlds is far superior to Triforce heroes, both in terms of story, and music. While Triforce heroes does have the advantage of multiplayer, it simply does not stack up to the significant gameplay and experience advantages of LBW.

Back