Link x Zelda in BotW 2?

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
( Before I begin, I just wanna say this: If lovey-dovey stuff makes you wretch black water from the deepest pit of your stomach, might be best to steer clear of this one. :p This is just something I've been wondering about. )

Hiya peeps! P2.0 here comin' atcha with another post in Zelda! \o/

So it hasn't been long since we've seen the Breath of the Wild 2 trailer. ( I-it's probably not called BotW 2, but roll with me. :'D ) And needless to say, everyone was shook by that surprise. Especially seeing that corpse, which could in fact be Ganondorf at the end of it. :eek: Lots of surprises in there.
But as for me, I was kinda more focused on the fact that Link and Zelda were exploring dungeons together. Sure, they have in ST, but still!

Really, there isn't anything deep or profound to be said here, I was just wondering if maybe our favorite hero and princess might get together in this installment. Or at least we'd see something that makes hearts appear in our eyes. :p Whatcha think?

Reactions: Samster and Dark Link
They’d better. Because I think every single Zelda fan has been waiting over 25 years to see if Link and Zelda will finally hook it up in the next installment. :eyes2:

For real though, who wouldn’t want to see those two together? It’s honestly one of the cutest ships in the video game world, yknow? :p

Reactions: P2.0
Right??? How could you not wanna see it? D: I think they kissed in Zelda 2 behind the curtain, and Zelda kisses Link in the Oracle games' final ending, AND they hold hands in Spirit Tracks. :eek:. If they do something in the upcoming game, I think I'll officially die a happy man. <3
They’d better. Because I think every single Zelda fan has been waiting over 25 years to see if Link and Zelda will finally hook it up in the next installment. :eyes2:

For real though, who wouldn’t want to see those two together? It’s honestly one of the cutest ships in the video game world, yknow? :p

Reactions: Samster
Back