Linkin Park

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
These guys have some great songs like "What I've Done" and "In the End".

Anyone else like them?

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, Marc and CoreyBryceWilliams
Love Linkin Park!

Reactions: Marc
Anyone else like them?
Of course, :woot:

I haven't checked out their latest songs, btw.

Of course, :woot:

I haven't checked out their latest songs, btw.
Do they have a new album out? Or are you referring to the album with songs like Catalyst and Blackout?

Do they have a new album out? Or are you referring to the album with songs like Catalyst and Blackout?
I'm not sure about new albums. Stuff like Numb, In the End, New Divide, Somewhere I Belong, Faint, etc.

I'm not sure about new albums. Stuff like Numb, In the End, New Divide, Somewhere I Belong, Faint, etc.
You've not heard those songs? Or that's the latest you've heard from them?

You've not heard those songs? Or that's the latest you've heard from them?
lol. Those are the songs I listen to from Link in Park. I'm not sure if they have anything newer, ;)

lol. Those are the songs I listen to from Link in Park. I'm not sure if they have anything newer, ;)
They have an entire album after those. :p It's pretty good too. Different sound, but still Linkin Park.

I love their earlier stuff - around 2000, like Hybrid Theory. 'Forgotten' is my favourite Linkin Park song. 'In the End' is a decent song too, but overall I feel that over time their music went too much in a certain direction I don't like: they have too many songs with the, 'sad, lonely, abandoned' kind of lyrics and their music isn't at all as good as it used to be. They don't rock anymore.
That's just my opinion of course.

Reactions: Ninja-Patty
I like a few of their songs, but I haven't listened to much of them.

I am not such a big fan ,my big brothers listens to them all the time. The song I know are like Numb,In the End,New Divide,What I've Done,Somewhere I Belong,Papercut,Waiting for the End and some others. There are a great band though.

Theyre decent. I like In the End, Numb, What I've Done, Catalyst, and New Divide. Thats about it

I don't really like Linkin Park but I think In the End is a pretty decent song (awful, awful music video, though).

I love their song "In the End"

It's soo Cool but they don't rock anymore since they always put in some sad and lonely, painful lyrics.

Linkin Park is awesome!

I only liked their old aggresive stuff
The first Metal Songs I ever heard \: D/(And yes Nu Metal IS Metal)
Also I think this band should die now.....
Gee,did their music start to suck,they even made a dubstep remix album.........
The only song I still listen to is their kinda cover of 99 Problems

Back