Link's bad dream

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
Ok I know you read the title and you were like what is this guy talking about well if you tapped to read this and you are a diehard fan of Zelda games then I would want to leave right now.So what I am going to talk about is a Zelda conspiracy that is about Link.So just sit back and read and your mind might be blown.image.jpg

Ok so I assume you have played a Zelda game before so let's start with Ocarina of Time.So in Ocarina of Time if you have looked at link shield you will see the Triforce and all the symbols and stuff.You may not notice anything strange at all do you?Well apparently a piece of a Trifore is a triangle and all three make the Triforce.Well there is a piece missing if you look in the middle and if you look at the bottom of Link shield you will notice a upside down triangle that can fit inside the Trifore.It would make since if there were 4 pieces because of the 4 light sports in Twilight Princess,The 4 giants from Majoras Mask and the 4 links from 4 Swords.And if your wondering the holder of the 4th triforce could be anyone but it could represent time.But for some odd reason this extra Triforce disappears in some of the games making this suspicious.

The next thing is Navi has been dying since the start of Ocarina of Time.We all know that Navi helps out link in Ocarina of Time and of course treats link like a child on a school field trip shouting "Hey" and "Listen" and once in awhile "Look" but you may not know it but Navi may have been dying since the start and at the end of Ocarina of Time Navi just floats away and doesn't say a thing and then in Majors Mask in the intro is states that Link is looking for a Lost friend but Link doesn't know he may be looking for a dead friend.Then the game would soon introduce Skull Kid and he tricks link and when link falls off the edge into the pit and then it shows a scene of colorful characters faces that might mean link just died so the entire rest of Major's Mask is Link being dead.Well there is 2 good people that died.

Did I blow your mind well this might be even crazier.If you want you can agree with all I said above but this will put all I said down the drain.If you noticed in most Zelda games link is usually always starts his game off by waking up.Well it could be possible that everything he did on his adventures were real but him just remembering them in his dream.But better yet that link is a normal boy with no special power and all his games were just him fantasizing in his dream.Yes this could be possible because like I said he always seems to wake up before the game story begins but then again all I said was still a theory but if it's true Then Link just had a bad dream.Let me know what you guys think and if you believe these things are true.

This isn't a new theory. A similar theory has been passed around by Mat-Pat from Gametheory, other forums than this. (Maybe even on discord once.)

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64 and Dark Link
Tl; dr

Reactions: Pandaxclone2

Agreed. The short(er) story is that this is three theories:
  1. The infamous Tetraforce theory which posits that there is a fourth, hidden piece of the Triforce due to the lack of a triangle filling the empty gap in the titular item. Evidence to this is the OOT shield which contains a fourth "seperate" triangle underneath the Triforce (which was aesthetic and was never re-introduced except for the OOT3D remake) and themes of 4 throughout many games.
  2. The notion that Navi is dead and has been dying since OOT, and in Link's search in MM he died too and is in a purgatory of some sorts throughout the game. This theory however is debunked since Hyrule Historia explains that the Hero's Spirit from Twilight Princess is the Hero of Time and TP Link's ancestor, so he had to have logically been alive after the events of MM to have had a kid. (As for who he got with, my money's on Malon. I mean, TP Link lives next to a ranch of all things so it makes sense.)
  3. Finally, the third theory posits that Link is dreaming all of these adventures up which aside from Link's Awakening is, uh... what?

Reactions: Dark Link
Agreed. The short(er) story is that this is three theories:
  1. The infamous Tetraforce theory which posits that there is a fourth, hidden piece of the Triforce due to the lack of a triangle filling the empty gap in the titular item. Evidence to this is the OOT shield which contains a fourth "seperate" triangle underneath the Triforce (which was aesthetic and was never re-introduced except for the OOT3D remake) and themes of 4 throughout many games.
  2. The notion that Navi is dead and has been dying since OOT, and in Link's search in MM he died too and is in a purgatory of some sorts throughout the game. This theory however is debunked since Hyrule Historia explains that the Hero's Spirit from Twilight Princess is the Hero of Time and TP Link's ancestor, so he had to have logically been alive after the events of MM to have had a kid. (As for who he got with, my money's on Malon. I mean, TP Link lives next to a ranch of all things so it makes sense.)
  3. Finally, the third theory posits that Link is dreaming all of these adventures up which aside from Link's Awakening is, uh... what?
Thanks for summarizing that :)

Reactions: Pandaxclone2
Back