Project Octopath Traveler
Seasons of Heaven
Shin Megami Tensei (possibly SMT 5)
Stardew Valley
State of Mind
Unnamed Image & Form Project
Unnamed Zoink Games Project

Reactions: PersonSP
I'm pre-ordering the switch with breath of the wild and i'm pretty sure I won't buy another switch game until splatoon 2. Definitely getting new fire emblem and odyssey though.

"The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild" the only reason I might buy the Switch on the launch date. Look at it. It's beautiful and open world and Zelda and awesome. :D

EDIT: That Super Mario Odyssey trailer... I have to play it.

Last edited:
Looking good so far.

The main draw here, however, is that they already dropped the Wii U and the 3DS is dead this year as well. The Switch will be their one focus then; I'm sure just Nintendo's first-party output will surpass that of any of their past consoles.

From what it looks like, there's going to be some pretty heavy third party game support by the Switch. This list will probably be getting a lot bigger soon (but no Persona or Yakuza sniff)

List looks pretty good so far, but none I'm really planning to play. Am I the only one who hasn't finished any Zelda games yet? LOL. Breath of Wild looks amazing and I might even try it with the Switch. I'm a huge Fire Emblem fan but not a fan of hack and slash so I'm not sure about Warriors...

Lol your right about legend of zelda games I have 5 of them and i've only managed to finish one. Hyrule warriors wasn't my thing so I probably won't get fire emblem warriors.

WOW WOW WOW!!!! SO EXCITED FOR THESE NEW GAMES!!! Can't wait for Breath of the Wild!! (4 years, Nintendo!!) Also, Super Mario Oddessy looks very fun! Will probably play for hours!! And if Fie Emblem Warriors is anything like Hyrule Warriors, COUNT ME IN!!! I loved Hyrule Warriors and will probably love Fire Emblem Warriors as well!! I am SO HYPED for Sonic Mania!!! I am a huge Sonic fan and will love playing this!!! Project Sonic 2017 looks... Let's face it, to me it will probably be the best Sonic game in history!!! Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition looks like so much fun!!! Rayman Legends for the Wii U was a blast for me, so I'm looking forward to this!!! Wow. Splatoon 2. Nintendo, you have answered my prayers. I am so hyped to play the newest installment of Splatoon!! New story? I hope so!! New weapons? YES!!! New stages? SO HAPPY!! Can't wait for Splatoon to splat onto the Switch!!Lastly, I have one negative review. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. I mean, for now, it only looks like new characters. That's not what I want. I want new game modes. New ways to race. Not just the Inklings. How about new amiibo functionality? I mean, costumes in the Wii U version was pretty sucky. How about you unlock a special course to race on when you scan a compatible amiibo? For now, I believe Mario Kart 8 Deluxe won't be very good. Well, those were my reviews!! What do you guys think about these games?

Looking good so far.

The main draw here, however, is that they already dropped the Wii U and the 3DS is dead this year as well. The Switch will be their one focus then; I'm sure just Nintendo's first-party output will surpass that of any of their past consoles.

I believe they're still tugging on 3DS. If the switch is a massive hit, 3DS goes bye-bye. If the switch flops hard, 3DS stays for another year or 2, or maybe even 3 if they need that much time. But I think personally there isn't really a way for switch to flop hard, so 3DS will probably die out sooner than later. Wii U is pretty much buried though, rest in piece.

Luckily I should get a job in two months (April), which means I get my paycheck one month later (May), must wait another month (June) because I'll spend my first paycheck on a TV and the console so luckily just in time for Splatoon 2 :D if not I can still buy Mario Kart ^^

I just heard from a reliable source that Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment (yep, both of them are separate games, apparently) and Fast RMX will be the launch title in Nintendo Switch straight away.

I think the switch has a strong catalog of games, with some of them coming early this year, as it is the case of the legend of zelda breath of the wild. There are also great titles arriving along this year such as splatoon 2, Arms and Super mario oddysey which to me are must play! All of them. On the other hand, there is also a strong lineup of indie games coming this year, which will make the switch´s library really good!

Back