List of Fall 2013 Anime

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you're looking to check out a couple of new anime, you can see the collection Kotaku put together. It's a list of Fall 2013 anime, and I'm currently watching a couple (such as Kill la Kill and Strike the Blood).

Link to article - http://kotaku.com/your-complete-fall-2013-anime-guide-1442365336

What are you planning to watch?

Not so much variation, but that list is too long!
I will wait until that season finish first.

I am planning to watch Strike the Blood, it looks like an interesting anime but other than that my list is totally full, too much anime is piling up on each other.

If you're looking to check out a couple of new anime, you can see the collection Kotaku put together. It's a list of Fall 2013 anime, and I'm currently watching a couple (such as Kill la Kill and Strike the Blood).

Link to article - http://kotaku.com/your-complete-fall-2013-anime-guide-1442365336

What are you planning to watch?

The two you mentioned seem pretty cool, I want to check those out as well.

Still, Log Horizon.
I actually have been watching the 2nd Korra season, but the characters there are forgettable. It's difficult to have a sequel on the same par with Aang.

Still, Log Horizon.
I actually have been watching the 2nd Korra season, but the characters there are forgettable. It's difficult to have a sequel on the same par with Aang.

Well, most animes have forgettable characters...
Being the main reason the main character is a really common (or default) guy with black hair and blue eyes... (Also on Pokémon X Y :p)

Well, most animes have forgettable characters...
Being the main reason the main character is a really common (or default) guy with black hair and blue eyes... (Also on Pokémon X Y :p)
Not for Lain (Serial Experiments Lain) and Ichise (Texhnolyze). Both of them are my favorite.
Because Pokemon game series is not dedicated to story-goers. It's only "gotta catch em all," that's it.
Well, anyone here watching Pokemon Origins?

Not for Lain (Serial Experiments Lain) and Ichise (Texhnolyze). Both of them are my favorite.
Because Pokemon game series is not dedicated to story-goers. It's only "gotta catch em all," that's it.

I waiting it to finish first.
I can't resist the waiting!

Not for Lain (Serial Experiments Lain) and Ichise (Texhnolyze).
I've seen a Japanese English-subtitled version on YouTube.....TOO. AWESOME. So stupid that it was only an anime special and not a legit series. Red > Ash for sure!

I've seen a Japanese English-subtitled version on YouTube.....TOO. AWESOME. So stupid that it was only an anime special and not a legit series. Red > Ash for sure!
Yes. Catching pokemons in four episodes? hahahaha

Yes. Catching pokemons in four episodes? hahahaha
Seriously, he caught ARTICUNO AND MEWTWO IN THOSE TWO EPISODES. If he can do that, you know he's good

I knew it was a bad idea to click on this thread. I just knew it. Now I want to watch half those animes and I have so many pending already after I finish the Vampire Knight manga. :cry:

Reactions: Reece
Back