List Your Fandom Ships

• Thread starter Mira
  • Start date
Mira

Mira

The Most Boring Person On Earth
Towns Folk
You know, something like when you hear "I ship ____ and ____ for life!" or "___ and ___. l ship it."

l don't know if this is a game, l don't know if l'm even in the right forum, but to be safe, l am here. :3

To do a romance ship, put an x between the two characters. For example, name x name.

To do a friend ship, put a + between the two characters. For example, name + name.

To do a sibling or parent/child ship, put a * between the two characters. For Example, name * name.

After you list all your ships or some, put in your favorite of each ship at the end of your list.

example:

Fav. Parent/Child or Sibling ship: _______ * _______
Fav. Romance ship: _________ x ________
Fav. Friend ship: ________ + ________

• It can be from any series. And l mean ANY. Even series outside of Nintendo or TV shows. Anything.

• Gender will not matter for each ship. Remember that these are characters YOU ship.

• And if you wanted to ask me why l'm doing such a thing, well it's because l am curious of your ships and wondering how many ships have the same thing in common.

• And obviouse one, please be respectful.

That's about it. I'll list mine whenever you want me to lol. :D

Last edited:
Before I reply, who do you ship?

Before I reply, who do you ship?
l ship a lot lol :3 You want me to list all?

l ship a lot lol :3 You want me to list all?
Let me rephrase that, "Your favorite people to ship is?" Oh and by the way, if you watch Supernatural, I ship Destiel (Dean+Castiel). I also heard that one of the cast (Misha(Castiel)) posted on twitter Destiel. It's fake though.

Reactions: Mira
Well then, here goes :nailbiting:

Vampire Knight: Zero x Yuki

Phew! That was hard :p

This is rather weird for me to say, but:

Pokemon: Chespin x Whimsicott, Pikachu x Eevee
Adventure Time: Finn x Flame Princess

Does anyone think one of my ships are "uncommon"?

I ship:
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Shinji and Asuka

No, they all seem common. Especialy Finn x Flame Princess. Pikachu x Evee might not be either. They are popular pokémon. Chespin x Whimscott, l'm not sure.
This is rather weird for me to say, but:

Pokemon: Chespin x Whimsicott, Pikachu x Eevee
Adventure Time: Finn x Flame Princess

Does anyone think one of my ships are "uncommon"?

No, they all seem common. Especialy Finn x Flame Princess. Pikachu x Evee might be. They are popular pokémon.
Let me rephrase that, "Your favorite people to ship is?" Oh and by the way, if you watch Supernatural, I ship Destiel (Dean+Castiel). I also heard that one of the cast (Misha(Castiel)) posted on twitter Destiel. It's fake though.
Oh ok.I have watched Supernatural, but it's been so years, so l don't remember any. My favorite ships are (Please don't hate meh)
Black Butler: Ciel X Sebastian
TLOZ: Link + Zelda
Kirby: Kirby*Meta Knight (Son/Father)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearl x Mayor Dewey (Steven Universe)
Princess Bubblegum x Marceline (Adventure Time)
Pikachu x Ketchup bottle (Pokemon)

Nisekoi: Seishirou Tsugumi X Raku Ichijou
Um, I guess that's all she wrote. Or, in this case, all I wrote.

I have maybe 1-2 more, but I can't think of them right now, so they must've been unimportant...
Oh! And Legend of Zelda: Link X Malon

..........Xemnas x Aqua

I actually have a long list...

US x UK

France x UK

Bill x Dipper

Prussia x Canada

Germany X Italy

ect.

Back