SSB Little Content yet Best Demo for 3ds Ever Made

• Thread starter Mei Sakamaki
  • Start date
Mei Sakamaki

Mei Sakamaki

For The Team
Towns Folk
Even though this demo that was distributed yesterday to Club Nintendo Premium mebers , has 5 characters playable and two modes playable, this demo is amazing! Truly this will keep you hooked for hours, getting used to a little difficult controls, and amazing 3d effects.

You can play as Link, Mario, Mega Man, Pikachu, and Villager. Only solo and group modes are available right now. And one stage, Battlefield, available. But!!! The best thing to come with this awesome demo, is who ever gets the email about the demo, they get 4 codes! 3 codes total to share! And, there is an unlimited amount of times you can play this!

So, a few more things.
You can see every available character in the full version to come. And all the battle stages to come as well.

Tell me your thoughts on this amazing demo!!

Reactions: OmegaCaius
That demo is just amazing ! I've been playing all the day, and even though (as you said) there's very few content, it's fun to play, whatever if it's to see how good the game is, the hard work they pulled in the graphics, or simply have fun.

I would just have liked to be able to adjust the time limit for longer/shorter battles, but hey, this demo is still amazing!
Also, I'm amazed, as the controls are easier to get used to than what I expected them to be.

Reactions: Mei Sakamaki and OmegaCaius
When i started the Demo, I was super Excited and once i started fighting, I was shocked to see how Smooth this game was running and it just felt like i was playing the console Version :eek: I love every detail and not one drop of frame-rate at all against 3 CPU's. I gotta give it to Mr. Sakurai and the team at Bandai Namco, they did a Job well done to every detail and the quality of this game is going to be very high. Overall I was impressed and can't wait to download this game at Midnight on the day of release :)

Reactions: Mei Sakamaki and D4rkDragon
The demo did what it was supposed to do and that's great. (It was a filler to everybody's expectations to Smash) I even expect some people to not buy the actual game and keep playing the demo until the world ends :p

Great controls, smart Lv. 9 CPUs for once, very precise details (like Link's shield blocking projectiles and his dash attack and rolls are from OoT3D) and awesome visuals. Not to mention the grand music (and sound effects like Mario's Cape from SMW sfx). I also like the inclusion of being able to play as new characters like Mega Man so you can see how they feel and they feel great (just try using his Down air quickly after jumping once off the ground or air, he hovers a bit so he can't fall straight down).

Back