Littlewood - A Cute Casual Indie RPG

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you didn't know what Littlewood is, it's a casual indie RPG that's set after you saved the world. You've defeated the Dark Wizard and the world of Solemn is finally at peace once again. You'll be able to explore the vast world of Solemn, talk to townsfolk, collect rare items, harvest materials, unlock new building structures, and complete requests.

These aren't Nintendo Switch screenshots but as you can see, the game is very cute:

ss_ed1af2860039141311d668663e475bb8efa2fa29.600x338.jpg

ss_311f6b5f1b5df76ca05349c35d75fac7e017bb88.600x338.jpg

ss_fc4a3674d4635d218d316eae8089add0deddf54f.600x338.jpg

ss_6e3820d34d7cc4d43f01a03ec4895007bf47daa2.600x338.jpg

It's just gotten a Nintendo Switch release date - February 25th, 2021. I guess the game will be priced the same as its Steam version, which is $14.99 US.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Gram, Deepak and Mizunil
This looks super cute! I love world building games like this. Is this already out on steam or will it release at the same time?

Reactions: Marc
Is this already out on steam or will it release at the same time?
It's already out on Steam.

Reactions: Duffy
It's already out on Steam.
I'm gonna check out some reviews and see what people are saying. Especially about the end game because sometimes world builders like this get repetitive quick.

Reactions: Mizunil and Marc
I like the concept and it looks pretty cool! I wonder if it’s more of just a world building game (like Stardew Valley), or if it has an actually storyline as well? But also technically the ‘story’ has ended which is kinda funny :p

I saw this game a while back but was disappointed that it wasn’t on the switch. Glad to see it’s coming. I saw the trailer before and it looked really interesting. I got some animal crossing vibes and some stardew vibes. I hope we get more trailers.

Seems to borrow a bit from games that came before it. It has great reviews on steam. It ties time progression to actions rather than movement, which is nice.

its refreshing to see games use former setting and give sight to life after a bug battle has concluded.
it expands on the former game world , amd its mice but small change of pace to see things like this happen with indie games like this.
farming games like these are easy safe picks for vtuber idols to play diring streams.
i could imagine gura playing this game.
neat this world as small as it is get to continue in a new game.

Back