LOL idea (If you're a staff member, don't look, its a surprise!)

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
I think there should be a fanmade Mega Man game where the staff members are the Robot Masters since there are 8. Now to think of weaknesses

Marc Man's weapon will beat Mika Woman, Mika Woman's weapon will beat Spin Man, Spin Man's weapon will beat Mangle Man, Mangle Man's weapon will beat Mii Man, Mii Man's weapon will beat Mario Man, Mario Man's weapon will beat Dragon Man, and Dragon Man's weapon would beat Moon Woman. And finally, Moon Woman's weapon would beat Marc Man. Now to think of stages...

I think there should be a fanmade Mega Man game where the staff members are the Robot Masters since there are 8. Now to think of weaknesses

Marc Man's weapon will beat Mika Woman, Mika Woman's weapon will beat Spin Man, Spin Man's weapon will beat Mangle Man, Mangle Man's weapon will beat Mii Man, Mii Man's weapon will beat Mario Man, Mario Man's weapon will beat Dragon Man, and Dragon Man's weapon would beat Moon Woman. And finally, Moon Woman's weapon would beat Marc Man. Now to think of stages...
the only stage i can think of is a panda stage for Marc because his image

the only stage i can think of is a panda stage for Marc because his image

SuperMii3D's stage can be a Miiverse stage like the one coming to Super Smash Bros :0:

Alternatively, you can use @Marc: Marc Man's weapon, Panda Blaster to beat Dragon Man since its Dragon Man secondary weakness but doesn't deal as much damage to Dragon Man as @Icemario AKA Mario Man's weapon, Quick Fire. And Dragon Man's weapon, Freeze Roar is @Spinnerweb AKA Spin Man secondary weakness but also doesn't deal as much damage to Spin Man as Mika Woman's weapon, the Eye Beam. As to complete the trinity, the Band Hammer, Spin Man's weapon can be an alternative weapon to fight Marc Man.

Back