Lonesome Village - A Cute Dungeon Puzzler

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Lonesome Village caught my attention when I woke up earlier today.

The game is said to be a dungeon puzzler that's been inspired by games like Animal Crossing and the classic 2D Legend of Zelda games. I'm talking about the puzzles from Zelda and the life simulation aspects from Animal Crossing.

During your playthrough of Lonesome Village, you'll be able to explore the game's village and its surroundings, interact with other characters, customize your home, solve puzzles while ascending to the top of towers, and do various other activities such as fishing and gardening.

Features:
  • Day and Night Cycle
  • Inventory System
  • Shop System
  • Friendship System
  • Magic Glass - finding hidden items #puzzle.

Some screenshots:

a2adb2a242b63d129b5eaca9e9a687ae_original.gif

77c1e7ce1b7c01fe966dba418d941faf_original.gif

O4PoofM.jpg

eAeOn34.jpg

Lonesome Village Trailer:

Kickstarter page - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ogrepixel/lonesome-village

If the stretch goal is met, we'll also be seeing a Nintendo Switch version in the works :D

What do you guys think about the game? :eyes:

Last edited:
Too cute for me. I would try it if I collected Zelda-like titles, but I don't. That laser puzzle looked really neat. Hope there's some fun original ideas in it someone can someday "break-open" to see how they work.

I've mentioned it before, but I like games with animal characters. This looks so cute, but also fun. I'm interested to see the mix of AC-style home decorating mixes with dungeon crawling. All the elements I see in the trailer videos intrigue. Looks cool.

It also seems like a Switch version is guaranteed at this point. The kickstarter mentions it's coming to PC and Switch, and there's an option to pledge for a Switch version. For whatever reason it's $2 more than a PC copy, but I guess that's the Nintendo tax.

Reactions: Marc
Back