Looking for a 3ds game for letting out frustration

• Thread starter AngelsShadow
  • Start date
AngelsShadow

AngelsShadow

Number XIV in the orginization, The Noisy Artist
Towns Folk
So lately a lot of things have come to tick me off and cause problems. So I am looking for a game on the 3ds that will help me just get my frustrations out when I can't go body surfing or play my guitar (favorite things in the world). So please don't go suggesting turn based RPGs like FF or BD.

Highly recommend Streets of Rage 2, its fun as hell and Ive used it to let out frustration before, its pretty cheap in the sShop, give it a try!

Good luck with whatever it is youre dealing with man, hope everything works out for you ^^

Highly recommend Streets of Rage 2, its fun as hell and Ive used it to let out frustration before, its pretty cheap in the sShop, give it a try!

Good luck with whatever it is youre dealing with man, hope everything works out for you ^^
Thanks man, I'll check it out. Is there a demo of it? I like playing demos before downloading. I will be playing guitar with my bro downtown to try and make some cash this weekend. Hopefully it goes well and we get like 50 bucks.

There is not demo for it unfortunately. TBH I dont actually own the game on 3DS, I have it on my old Sega Genesis that I still play sometimes. Im hoping to get it for 3DS sometime soon though, as soon as I get some money XD. Its pretty cheap in the eShop, like $6 USD. Hope your guitar endeavours go well my friend, godspeed to you.

There is not demo for it unfortunately. TBH I dont actually own the game on 3DS, I have it on my old Sega Genesis that I still play sometimes. Im hoping to get it for 3DS sometime soon though, as soon as I get some money XD. Its pretty cheap in the eShop, like $6 USD. Hope your guitar endeavours go well my friend, godspeed to you.
Thanks man. So what kind of game is it? Is it like street fighter or a top down a side scrolling platformer or a shooter? Yeah money's something that we all got a problem with lol. If I had won the lottery most of it would go twords buying music and instruments lol.

In my opinion, playing more relaxing or easy-going games would do the trick better to let out any frustration or anger or similar emotions. And the first game that I can name first would be Animal Crossing: New Leaf :p Should be a game that is certainly relaxing. There's also a lot of simple games on the eShop that I'd suggest you should check :p

I'd say Smash 3DS because you're basically beating people up until they get hit far enough. Even though the game can be more frustrating at times than helping that's the only game I'd recommend. But really I don't see how any game can help you relieve stress since you are just pushing buttons and not exerting yourself. I might also recommend Mario Kart 7 and you are going fast and that might help.

Play Azure Striker Gunvolt, it's fast paced. Or Street Fighter IV

I have a list of games on my profile that you can look at and you might find something you like , that might help. If I have to pick a game that might work for that out of all the ones I own I would say Code of Princes and maybe Conception 2. One is an rpg /side scrolling beat em up and the other is like a dating sim/rpg/ dungeon crawler (It is a bit turn based but It has a lot of mob killing in it and some massive bosses)

Back