AC: NL Looking For a Hero's Cap

• Thread starter Syntthetix
  • Start date
Syntthetix

Syntthetix

Celestial Wizard
Towns Folk
Hi everybody, I'm trying to find a Hero's Cap. I can negotiate on the price, but I would like to pay around 5 pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a hero's cap want it ;)

5 pc? :D

ya, that works. When can you give it to me? I can do it any time.

I'll give it to you for 5 coins

I'll give it to you for 5 coins
ok, that works. Can you do it now? And could you give it to me at ur town?

I can tomorrow at 10am-3pm if that is cool

ya, that works. (If I don't get one from someone else first!)

ya, that works. (If I don't get one from someone else first!)
Has he giving you the cap?

Has he giving you the cap?
no, he never did end up getting it to me. Did you have one you wanted to give me?

no, he never did end up getting it to me. Did you have one you wanted to give me?
Yes, I have on. I'll keep it for you and wait. My FC is 0361-7511-4649

ok, I can get on today after school, so at about 4:00 or later in my time zone. I think Las Vegas is 1 hour behind Texas.

ok, I can get on today after school, so at about 4:00 or later in my time zone. I think Las Vegas is 1 hour behind Texas.
kk c:

Are you available?

Are you available?
Sorry, I've been pretty busy the last few days, but since it's Friday today I don't have anything going on and I'll be able to get on ACNL. Once again, around 4:00 or later (my time) is when I should be able to get on.

Sorry, I've been pretty busy the last few days, but since it's Friday today I don't have anything going on and I'll be able to get on ACNL. Once again, around 4:00 or later (my time) is when I should be able to get on.
Ready now?

Back