Looking for a Wii U

• Thread starter McQwerty333
  • Start date
McQwerty333

McQwerty333

The Hero in Green
Towns Folk
So I really want a Wii U, but obviously they are expensive at around 300 dollars for a bundle thing. Is there a trusted site or store like Best Buy that sells used or refurbished ones at a discount? I'm looking to spend maybe around 160-210 dollars.

So I really want a Wii U, but obviously they are expensive at around 300 dollars for a bundle thing. Is there a trusted site or store like Best Buy that sells used or refurbished ones at a discount? I'm looking to spend maybe around 160-210 dollars.
Sure! I know exactly the place for a reasonable refurbished wii u. For 225 dollars, you can get a refurbished wii u with nintendo land, it is a seriously good deal! https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/p...lse&productId=prod150200&categoryId=cat160004 Here you go, you have to buy this. For 200 dollars, it is seriously cheap

Thanks a ton man I'll look into that one for sure. I may not play Nintendo land, but it's still a terriffic deal
Np! It is a very good deal indeed. Let me know how it goes!

OR you could just browse the web for a basic white wii u package, if you have little money, its the best option

Reactions: Mikaya
Back