Looking for good Shows/Movies on Netflix!

• Thread starter Bergster30
  • Start date
Bergster30

Bergster30

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Hiya, so I was wondering if anyone had some good recommendations of TV shows or Movies for me on Netflix? I will list some I've already seen and enjoyed! I'm looking for something a little more chill and not super intense, but I'll consider it if it seems interesting! And maybe my list will help others find shows they might like!
Lucifer
The Flash
Supergirl
Arrow
Daredevil
Stranger Things
You
Umbrella Academy
Insatiable
That 70's Show
Shameless
Locke & Key
Gossip Girl
Riverdale
13 Reasons Why
Those are just a few! I appreciate any answers so thanks in advance!

If you like anime, 7 deadly sins is good, also star trek is worth watching depending on who you are.

If you like anime, 7 deadly sins is good, also star trek is worth watching depending on who you are.
Thanks! I've heard good things about 7 deadly sins, I look forward to watching it! And I've never really watched Star Trek so I will check it out!

Reactions: AricAttack
Thanks! I've heard good things about 7 deadly sins, I look forward to watching it! And I've never really watched Star Trek so I will check it out!
My dads watched all the Star Trek shows every episode like 10 times, so I’ve seen quite a bit of all them :p

Reactions: Bergster30
It's not a show, but watch Ricky Gervais' Humanity stand-up comedy, it's one of the funniest I've ever seen,

Show wise, I'd recommend After Life by Ricky Gervais, it's hilarious and sad at the same time, it's really good.

Good to see more people watching the "You" series. Loved that, but I hope they don't make a season 2 because that'd be overdoing it IMO. Anyway, time for my recommendations.

- cracks knuckles -

Messiah

My sister originally told me about this one and I do not regret watching it. It even got my brother in law addicted haha. It's going to play with your mind and you wouldn't know what to believe anymore xD

Train to Busan

Really great zombie movie if that's your thing or you're willing to give it a shot and don't mind English subtitles.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Since you have superhero series on your list, I decided to just give this one in. I haven't personally gotten a chance to watch it yet, but I've heard a lot of positive things about it and it's on my to-watch list.

Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Vol. 2

Really old movies but I enjoyed them when I was a kid, so I got to recommend 'em here too.

beastarts: imagine the world of zootopia, but more violent, cynical and has some really creepy moments, plus, hervivores have a legitimate reason to dislike carnivores
thats beastars in concept

aggretsuko: its about a girl that hates her job and feels that she must hide the fack she likes death metal to avoid making it worse

It's not a show, but watch Ricky Gervais' Humanity stand-up comedy, it's one of the funniest I've ever seen,

Show wise, I'd recommend After Life by Ricky Gervais, it's hilarious and sad at the same time, it's really good.
I will have to check it out! Thanks!

Good to see more people watching the "You" series. Loved that, but I hope they don't make a season 2 because that'd be overdoing it IMO. Anyway, time for my recommendations.

- cracks knuckles -

Messiah

My sister originally told me about this one and I do not regret watching it. It even got my brother in law addicted haha. It's going to play with your mind and you wouldn't know what to believe anymore xD

Train to Busan

Really great zombie movie if that's your thing or you're willing to give it a shot and don't mind English subtitles.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse

Since you have superhero series on your list, I decided to just give this one in. I haven't personally gotten a chance to watch it yet, but I've heard a lot of positive things about it and it's on my to-watch list.

Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Vol. 2

Really old movies but I enjoyed them when I was a kid, so I got to recommend 'em here too.
I haven't actually seen any of these yet so thanks for the recommendations! I look forward to checking them out. Yeah! I really enjoyed You, I couldn't stop watching! And there actually already is a Season 2. Unless you meant to say Season 3.

beastarts: imagine the world of zootopia, but more violent, cynical and has some really creepy moments, plus, hervivores have a legitimate reason to dislike carnivores
thats beastars in concept

aggretsuko: its about a girl that hates her job and feels that she must hide the fack she likes death metal to avoid making it worse
Those sound pretty good! Thanks!

Reactions: Marc
Back