looking for leftovers, Focus Sashes, Life Orbs and Lum Berries in Pokemon SwSh

• Thread starter Shulk
  • Start date
Shulk

Shulk

You dare oppose the will of a god?
Towns Folk
if you have any of the listed items above wouldn't mind selling any of them feel free to work out a price with me if you wish to sell multiple say you wanted to sell 3 leftovers I will take what I can get as they are helpful items to me for a team I am building.

if you have any of the listed items above wouldn't mind selling any of them feel free to work out a price with me if you wish to sell multiple say you wanted to sell 3 leftovers I will take what I can get as they are helpful items to me for a team I am building.
How much you willing to pay for the leftovers and focus sash?

well for left overs would 5 pc work since you can get a free leftovers in the Giants seat and for the Focus Sash it's 15 bp which is a couple of battles so I would say 5 pc if that works and for life orbs 7 pc since you can get a free Life Orb in the Slumbering Weald and buy it from the BP shop in Battle Tower for 25 bp

the only issue with Leftovers is that they're rare only on Snorlax and Munchlax at a chance of spawn.

well for left overs would 5 pc work since you can get a free leftovers in the Giants seat and for the Focus Sash it's 15 bp which is a couple of battles so I would say 5 pc if that works and for life orbs 7 pc since you can get a free Life Orb in the Slumbering Weald and buy it from the BP shop in Battle Tower for 25 bp
How about 10 PC for the two? If I have an extra Lum Berry, I'll throw it in as a freebie but if I don't, rip.

that will work i'm gonna keep this open in case anyone else wants to sell me anymore

that will work i'm gonna keep this open in case anyone else wants to sell me anymore
Alright! Set up a random trade code and I'll be there in a minute.

I probably have a ton of all of them and the resources to farm more. How many of each are you trying to buy?

Back