AC: NL Looking For : Multiple things :D

• Thread starter spagooti
  • Start date
S

spagooti

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hey! I have a list of things I need, but I can't seem to get because I'm lazy and I thought why not try to buy some ? :D

I currently need :
  • Lucky Clovers
  • Bells
  • Cedar saplings
  • White roses
  • Apples
  • Golden tools
  • And bushes
The price for each thing will be discussed between me and the person I'm buying whatever it is off of, thanks!

@3dsatackman might have all of those things if no one sells it to you first.

I have apples (I think) and 15+ million bells, How many bells/apples do you want?

Reactions: spagooti
I have apples (I think) and 15+ million bells, How many bells/apples do you want?
Great! I'll take three, you can choose the PC price :3

It depends on how much you want for however many bells and how many you're willing to give ;P

I have clovers (tons of em) tons of white roses a few million bells at least 2 bushes, and I think I have some spare golden tools as well :D

I have clovers (tons of em) tons of white roses a few million bells at least 2 bushes, and I think I have some spare golden tools as well :D
Sounds great! How much do you want for it all? >.<)/

Sounds great! How much do you want for it all? >.<)/

I can PM you, but also you should be warned if you ever get a golden tool in your possesion you will NEVER be able to earn it regularly.

I can PM you, but also you should be warned if you ever get a golden tool in your possesion you will NEVER be able to earn it regularly.
Alrighty! And that's fine :3

I'll consider getting you some Perfect Apples and Bells for ya, how much do you need? We'll PM about this, actually.

I have lots of apples maybe 10 pc?

I just realised I recently made a Flower Breeding ground, I'll try to get you some White Roses whenever I can. :)

I have all of that but golden tools to spare.

I have lots of apples maybe 10 pc?
I was going to give some bells but I don't have a lot so I cant
I have a question how do you get lucky clovers?
I have clovers but there not lucky

I was going to give some bells but I don't have a lot so I cant
I have a question how do you get lucky clovers?
I have clovers but there not lucky
Every time you pull out clovers from the ground there is a small chance of pulling out a lucky clover :p

@FaithKitty I think I have some white roses but I'm not sure (I can check around the town if you want). I also have 500k bells and some apples if you still need some :3

Last edited:
I would give you White Roses Apples and A Bush.
Price for everything:
3 PC
Contct me if you want them.

Back