Looking for Tomodachi Life Move In Version

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Please help me! OK, so I'm very low on money. I want to buy Tomodachi Life so bad, but I cant!!! Please, if anyone has a download code for the Tomodachi Life Move In Version, Please may I have it? Of course i will pay for it, but I'm afraid I don't have much. But I do really need the help so, reaching out to all fellow gamers, will you PLEASE help me?

BTW whoever is generous enough to help me, I will donate 5 pc to that user (sorry its so little)

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be nice if things were free, but that's not how it works. You would need enough playcoins (or actual real life money) to be able to buy a game. I highly doubt anyone will be able to just give you a $20 game.

Reactions: PersonSP
I'm not asking for the game. I'm asking for the Move in version. The move in version is basically the demo with unlimited plays.

I used to have the regular demo, but I ran out of tries. So that's why I need this.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I should have one of those still. I don't know if it still works but you can have it. Let me go see if I still have it. If I doo I'll send you a PM with it.

Back