AC: NL looking to complete some collections...

• Thread starter BacklogGamer
  • Start date
BacklogGamer

BacklogGamer

Backlogged for life TT-TT
Towns Folk
i've kinda felt like playing ACNL again and the only way i know how to do that without getting instantly bored, is to work on my various collections. below is a list of everything i need to complete those select categories. i'm also looking specifically for anything from the mushroom set, insect set, the matador shirt from olaf i accidentally sold, and multiple ancient statues- both legit and fake. i'm thinking maybe 3 pc for songs, 5pc for gyroids, and 10 for art? for everything else, we'll work out a price depending on how many you have. i'm also interested in holiday items and (mostly reorderable) dlc items. though i'm not really sure what's out there or what i'd want so that'll depend on the item.

K.K. tracks

Forest Life
K.K. Rally
Mountain Song

Gyroids

Mini Alloid
Tall Alloid
Mega Buzzoid
Clankoid
Mini Clankoid
Mini Croakoid
Mega Dingloid
Mini Echoid
Mega Fizzoid
Mini Fizzoid
Mini Freakoid
Mini Gargloid
Mega Harmonoid
Lamentoid
Tall Lullaboid
Nebuloid
Mini Nebuloid
Slim Nebuloid
Oombloid
Tall Poltergoid
Mini Quazoid
Tall Quazoid
Rhythmoid
Mini Rhythmoid
Tall Sproid
Sputnoid
Mini Squelchoid
Mega Strumboid
Tootoid

Art

Amazing Painting
Ancient Statue
Basic Painting
Famous Painting
Fine Painting
Flowery Painting
Graceful Painting
Great Statue
Jolly Painting
Moody Painting
Moving Painting
Mystic Statue
Neutral Painting
Perfect Painting
Quaint Painting
Robust Statue
Serene Painting
Solemn Painting
Valiant Statue
Warm Painting

Last edited:
~Bump!~ By Chi! I'm going to check if I have anything you asked for, until then... notify me when you want to see the stuff. My Fc is 0362-0689-6933 Chi! Thank you!

I have Mini Freakoid!

ah sorry! i wasn't paying much attention to this. i forgot my email notification only work for notes not normal alerts. if you're still around, i can come and pick it up. is that all you had?

updated list

Gyroids

Mini Alloid
Mini Clankoid
Mini Croakoid
Mini Echoid
Mega Fizzoid
Tall Lullaboid
Nebuloid
Mini Nebuloid
Slim Nebuloid
Oombloid
Tall Poltergoid
Mini Quazoid
Tall Quazoid
Mini Rhythmoid
Tall Sproid
Mini Squelchoid
Mega Strumboid
Tootoid

Art

Basic Painting
Famous Painting
Fine Painting
Great Statue
Moody Painting
Robust Statue
Solemn Painting
*real and fake ancient statues

I have a couple of Gyroids stored up somewhere, plus it rained today at my town so I'll get 3 more soon. I'll let you know tomorrow if I have something from your list!

just got a load my gyroids so here's another update:

Gyroids

Mini Alloid
Mini Croakoid
Mega Fizzoid
Tall Lullaboid
Mini Nebuloid
Slim Nebuloid
Mini Quazoid
Tall Quazoid
Mega Strumboid

Art

Basic Painting
Famous Painting
Fine Painting
Great Statue
Moody Painting
Robust Statue
Solemn Painting
*real and fake ancient statues

Nope, I don't have any of those Gyroids! It rained again today though, I'll make sure to check those out.

(Sorry for double post!)

I got a Tall Lullaboid today if you still need it! Just let me know an we'll arrange something.

Gyroids

Mini Croakoid
Mega Fizzoid
Tall Lullaboid
Mini Nebuloid
Slim Nebuloid
Mini Quazoid
Tall Quazoid

Art

Basic Painting
Famous Painting
Fine Painting
Great Statue
Moody Painting
Robust Statue
Solemn Painting
*real & fake ancient statues

*a couple mushroom tvs

I only have the Dingloid from your first post but you got that according to your updated list ;~;

I don't think I can be of any help anymore, sorry.

so much build up for nothing. D;

If you are still interested I can check all my Gyroids and I may have a robust statue I just got from Red's on Tuesday so if you want:

fc:0018-4112-0076 (Blake) mayor name:corgi

If you are still interested I can check all my Gyroids and I may have a robust statue I just got from Red's on Tuesday so if you want:

fc:0018-4112-0076 (Blake) mayor name:corgi

So of the stuff you want, I have a tall quazoid, a robust statue and I have many Halloween items should you want them. PM me when you get the chance

So of the stuff you want, I have a tall quazoid, a robust statue and I have many Halloween items should you want them. PM me when you get the chance
Also what reorderable stuff are you looking for just add to PM?

If you are still interested I can check all my Gyroids and I may have a robust statue I just got from Red's on Tuesday so if you want

a couple months late on this- i've since completed my gyroid collection and have even just had coco move into my town. aside from maybe her pic, the only thing i can think of that would be gyroid related are npc items that may or may not exist as rv exclusive furniture from brewster or something. and maybe if nintendo decide to make nindori as a returning villager that can move to your town lol. thanks anyway though.

yeah that's a shame couldn't hurt to try though and I had some stuff

ah well thanks anyway

Back