Lotsa spaghetti I mean 3ds games

• Thread starter MLGirby
  • Start date
MLGirby

MLGirby

ciao
Towns Folk
So 2 possible situations will happen to me soon.

Possible situation 1:I'll end up with 50 dollars by August
Possible situation 2:I'll end up with 70 dollars by August

I'd like some help on what to buy with these. Which games? Physical or digital? I'd love two answers,what to do in situation 1 and what to do in situation 2. And don't forget to include digital or physical!

Here is a list of games I own.

3ds physical: pokemon Y

3ds digital: 3d classics Kirby's adventure,megaman xtreme 2,sonic lost world demo,pmd gates to infinity demo,Mario and luigi dream team demo

Ds games: pokemon platinum,dragon Quest IX. Pokemon mystery duengon blue rescue team

Games I am interested in:sonic lost world full version pmd gates to infinity full version mk7

Any help is appreciated.

PKMN GATES TO INFINITY <333333333333 MYSTERY DUNGEON <3333333333333333

Go with MK7 in my opinion. I have heard that Sonic Lost World on the 3DS wasn't really worth it, but the WiiU version is great, however.
As for PMD:GI, some people may like it, but it wasn't as awesome as the Explorers/Rescue games.

So, go for MK7. It will be worth your money, believe me. And since a lot of people have it here...

Well if you are a patient one then you'd get SSB4 (physical copy and if you like unique fighting games) and you will abuse that game to death. You got Pokemon Y so if you play competitively that game will last you a long time until Smash is out. But if you want MK7 you could still race me but I'll be busy with school/Smash later.

Like @Artisan has mentioned, it may be wise to save up your money so that you can buy SSB 3DS. But if you really want a game, then I would go for MK7 or even Legend of Zelda: Link between Worlds. Both of these games are really good.

No love for mystery duengon I see. And if ssb4 dosent include mewtwo and there isn't a tournament here I won't buy it.

No love for mystery duengon I see. And if ssb4 dosent include mewtwo and there isn't a tournament here I won't buy it.

I am sure that there will be a tournament to do with SSB 3DS on here. It's too early to start organising one now lol.

No mewtwo makes it easier. Then I just pick between pokemon mystery duengon gates to infinity,mk7,or Mario and luigi dream team,

No mewtwo makes it easier. Then I just pick between pokemon mystery duengon gates to infinity,mk7,or Mario and luigi dream team,

I would look at reviews for each of those games and then choose the one you like most. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team is a good game but when you complete it... you probably do not want to go back to it. MK7 has online play, so you could play against people on here or even against random people ( so may be better for the long run).

I would look at reviews for each of those games and then choose the one you like most. Mario and Luigi: Dream Team is a good game but when you complete it... you probably do not want to go back to it. MK7 has online play, so you could play against people on here or even against random people ( so may be better for the long run).
You never mentioned mystery duengon. And I guess I won't get dream team or lost world so it's easier for me to pick. Ow.

You never mentioned mystery duengon. And I guess I won't get dream team or lost world so it's easier for me to pick. Ow.
I've never played Mystery Dungeon... so can't really tell you what I think of it.

Has anyone here played naruto powerful shippuden? Is that worth getting?

Has anyone here played naruto powerful shippuden? Is that worth getting?
I think there is a demo for some sort of Naruto game but I personally prefer Smash. Mewtwo or not there will be many ways you can get PC from the tournaments I'll be coming up with. Especially with all the characters to choose from and the options than can happen using multiplayer.

I completely forgot about mii fighters and how I made a dragon quest mii. So do I get mk7/ssb4& physical or digital?

Physical because there are plenty of smaller games that are only downloadable and if you win a contest they'll have to be downloadable so if you want to play more games get the physical version if you can. That or a bigger SD card.

So physical for both because of the contests here. Thanks. No one mentions mystery duengon and how good it is.

To be honest, I don't think Gates to Infinite was that great lol. I liked Explorers of Sky WAY better xD.
In Gates to Infinite, if you go out of your way to beat a dungeon, there aren't really any rewards for doing so, like in Sky. Also, the storyline is pretty crappy compared to other PMD games.

I decided I'm getting ssb4 :) and I'll have 10 dollars led over :eek:

Back