Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kingdomheartsboy

Kingdomheartsboy

The hero's son
Towns Folk
Hello KHB here and today I'm doing my first RP on this forum welp here you go here's the form (you don't have to be a real character from the game but you can if you want)

Form
Name:
Personality:

I'll post my o.c in the comments see ya there

Name: Link
Weapon: ZORA MASK!
Personality: kind, brave and very heroic

Do you think you could post a little more information in the first post? Even if people know what Hyrule Warriors is it would be nice to have some more information on the plot and stuff. I guarantee you that if you have a set plot, no matter how small, to work from, your RP will likely be on a smoother track and may even get you more attention.

I have never played a Zelda game so I probably wouldn't be able to do well if I joined, but I help out around the RP section so I thought maybe I'd try to help a bit. Let me know if you have any questions! :)

Reactions: Shippo
Anyone is welcom to join

Do you think you could post a little more information in the first post? Even if people know what Hyrule Warriors is it would be nice to have some more information on the plot and stuff. I guarantee you that if you have a set plot, no matter how small, to work from, your RP will likely be on a smoother track and may even get you more attention.

I have never played a Zelda game so I probably wouldn't be able to do well if I joined, but I help out around the RP section so I thought maybe I'd try to help a bit. Let me know if you have any questions! :)
i agree with you. guys if you need help with rp design rin and i can help the random theme/ free for all is mostly going to get ignored. there not many people on this site that are as good as rin and i at designing story and characters @Rin i sent you a pm

Yea, from my experience free for all NEVER ends well. Except for one RP I was in but it still had a little bit of structure to it, and most the people there could follow the rules >.>

I mean, I'm glad more people are getting into RP, but seriously, it does take a bit of knowledge, even if slight >_>

Oh I can make story but there super looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. Those are the only good ones I can do

That's actually a really good thing if pulled off right. You don't need to have everything set in stone right away (that's part of the fun - developing the story), but there should be a solid starting point, and you usually need to have a slight idea on how things will play out (unless it's something like the School RP, where there's really not a set ending or major plot, but still structured)

Welp. I'm never gonna get experience at this rate.

Reactions: Magik
Back