Lucinas Age?

• Thread starter BlackRapier
  • Start date
BlackRapier

BlackRapier

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
During a run on fire emblem awakening i noticed something that Lucina had said. upon completing chapter where the Avatar meets Validar as king for the first time and Lucina reveals from what time she returns to the present. She says "ten years hence" nothing strange right? except that Lucina had just been born meaning she is at least ten years old, however Lucina as a baby never appears until the two year time skip after the war with plegia. This means that at most Lucina is only twelve and this is assuming she was born directly after the war ended. This also means that if you marry Lucina and recruit Morgan you had a daughter with a child, couldn't they have said "eighteen years hence" (in the English translation anyways) making her a legal adult? Opinions?

OK this is why I argue with this LUCINA SPENT TIME IN THE FUTURE BEFORE THEY MET UP this is the only reason I can think of

OK this is why I argue with this LUCINA SPENT TIME IN THE FUTURE BEFORE THEY MET UP this is the only reason I can think of
true, but one could argue "why would Lucina wait to use the time travel failsafe?"

true, but one could argue "why would Lucina wait to use the time travel failsafe?"
I mean wars can go on for years. They could have been fighting Grima for a while. That or the threat of Grima had not appeared for a while until she was old enough. Either way she obviously has the physique of an adult so it's safe to assume she's legal.

Back