PkMn XY/ORAS Lucky Eggy Challenge!

• Thread starter Ashethehedgegod
  • Start date
Ashethehedgegod

Ashethehedgegod

The Sylvarant Chosen
Towns Folk
Greetings, pediagoers!

Today, I wanted to get rid of some eggs I have in my storage box, but I wanted to play a little game.

This game is called the Lucky Eggy Challenge!

I've filled up a PC box full of eggs, whats inside? Who knows! All the eggs where bred by me, Genesis.
Each Space is 1 pc and there are 30 spaces! Each avaible Spot is indicated with an X and a purchased egg is indicated with an O.
UPDATE: I've now added some new additions! Along with the eggs you can possibly win a Shaymin (Sky Forme) OR a Shiny (Pokemon will be updated :p) If you choose the right spot! However, along with this comes some not so good trap pokemon...HOWEVER! The trap pokemon will have a prize on them, ranging from Pokemon to Pokemon. (Water stone, potion, fossils, etc.) Each Row has a trap pokemon or the Good Pokemon, can you find them??

{Row 1: O X X X X X
{Row 2: X O X X X X
{Row 3: X X O X X X
{Row 4: X X X O X X
{Row 5: X X X X O X

Hope you enjoy and want to play along!~ Make sure to pay before you get the egg!~

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr. Kream and PrimordialMew24
Brilliant idea!! I've been trying to think of ways to get rid of Pokemon eggs that are wasting space in my PokeBoxes. Unfortunately I won't be buying any eggs at this time as I have a ton to take care of myself. :p

Brilliant idea!! I've been trying to think of ways to get rid of Pokemon eggs that are wasting space in my PokeBoxes. Unfortunately I won't be buying any eggs at this time as I have a ton to take care of myself. :p
Thank you for saying so!~ I've wanted to do this for a long time now. :)

I believe it's time for a bump.

HI! IM BROKE!

Reactions: 28142
Bumpity Bump!

Bumpy doo!~

I will buy some :)
I will buy 5.
If I get to choose, I would like the eggs in this sorta pattern thing...
(1,1)
(2,2)...
You get it, right?
So yeah. Please tell me anything I need to know, we can exchange friend codes, and you get Pc!

I will buy some :)
I will buy 5.
If I get to choose, I would like the eggs in this sorta pattern thing...
(1,1)
(2,2)...
You get it, right?
So yeah. Please tell me anything I need to know, we can exchange friend codes, and you get Pc!
I'm so sorry, i've been away for so long!
But here's what you need to do:
Send PC,
Message Me your friend code,
and catch weak pokemon for the tradies!

Also, Bump!

Back