Luigi’s Mansion 3 will have paid DLC

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The game isn't even out yet but it's been confirmed that Luigi’s Mansion 3 will have paid DLC.

The information is known because of its eShop page listing. It seems as though Nintendo and Next Level Games are planning more content for the game's ScareScraper and Scream Park modes.

I guess it's only a matter of time before we get the full details about the game's paid DLC.

What do you think?

• Informative
Reactions: Samster, Artisan and P2.0
._.

bad nintendo

Reactions: Samster
For a game like this it doesn't need DLC. Really. If it has extra story I would be interested but not really as of right now because I don't know what they are doing with this option.

Reactions: 28142
I think it'll be fine. Its for the multiplayer modes, which isn't the main focus of the game, and it's not gonna affect the experience you have with the main mode of the game. Don't wanna buy it? Don't have to. If you enjoy the modes and want more content for them, you can buy it. Simple

They made DLC instead of a better title.
Yes, I do know that Dark Moon was called Luigi's Mansion 2 in Europe.
Honestly curious though.

no...? Pretty damn sure my copy was called Dark Moon

They made DLC instead of a better title.
Honestly curious though.
Yea, pretty sure that they just left the title as Luigi’s Mansion 2 for a while longer than the US, but it was eventually changed to Dark Moon in Europe before release.

That's.. certainly interesting. I hope they'll be responsible with this, and not lock a lot of game content behind a paywall. I think Nintendo is better than that, but anything could happen.

Reactions: 28142
Back